Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDuke

Its that time of year

94 posts in this topic

For the Record i think East Hull will have a good season , seem to be pulling the numbers down again

What happend with Gary Weymes or is he still in the nick? He was the best amateur player I played against up at normy.

Lol's older than me Jon so you won't know him :D Good start mate, keep it up.

Tend to agree I'm not a big myton fan I seen them a few times last yr. their was very very lucky on more then a few occasions

I've seen a few posts of yours hullfan, and come to the conclusion that you are either an ex player who couldn't get in the side, or one of the players is knocking your missus off! You always comment on them each time they are mentioned, so it's got to be one of the two!

Ralphy chicken bone Bruce I'm a ex player who left cause of the way the club was heading too many big time Charlie's for my liking

Ralphy chicken bone Bruce I'm a ex player who left cause of the way the club was heading too many big time Charlie's for my liking

What didnt you fancy playing in the ncl grand final Steve?

Isn't that Ainley kid the one who's been round just about all the NCL teams in Hull and couldn't get a game at any so he plumped for Cott Tigers and can't even get in their team?

Gary weymes back in 4 weeks just getting back match fit from bad back injury

At least East Hull might have a decent hooker on the pitch then.

Ha ha ha have you watched east hull this season deluded Pom cause I thought Matty brooks was pretty class last season rewarded with England call up!!

Ha ha ha have you watched east hull this season deluded Pom cause I thought Matty brooks was pretty class last season rewarded with England call up!!

He's not at EH this season though is he. It's Scott Parkin hooking isn't it?