Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pont rover

Your top 3 performers versus Barrow

15 posts in this topic

1.Liam Finn.

2.James Lockwood.

3.Kyle Briggs.

Excellent 1st half performance,2nd half a bit off the boil plus Barrow didn't lie down credit to them.

Lockwood

Finn

Briggs

Hepworth was having a good game before his shoulder got consussed.

Agree Lockwood was good but im going to put Briggs to the top of my list because he is getting back to somewhere near when we last had him another 5 or 6 games and we might have the old Briggs back. If that is the case he will rip this league apart it will be like a new signing.

1. Briggs

2. Lockwood

3.finn

Lockwood is gaining more yards per drive as the season goes by. Thought Mat James also put it about a bit today.

Was it Briggsy who kept flying out of the line?.

With the forwards we had on display today, they are going to take some holding.

What was the attendance?.

Lockwood is gaining more yards per drive as the season goes by. Thought Mat James also put it about a bit today.

Was it Briggsy who kept flying out of the line?.

With the forwards we had on display today, they are going to take some holding.

What was the attendance?.

2300 and sumat I think bob. I could be wrong though but that's what I thought I heard it was. Agree with our pack its awesome. I think we are better as a team though with Briggs at 6 and hardman at full back but with us being short on centres and wingers I think this is the way the team will line up for the rest of the season unless we bring some new blood into the club.

Finn

Lockwood

Bostock

The vision of Finns passing in the first half was first rate. Pushed it a little in the second but to be expected. And Lockwood is turning into an absolute Class player.

1. lockwood outstanding

2. finn

3. ellis his first 20 minutes after he came on speeded the game up just when it was needed

1. Lockwood

2. Finn

3. Briggs

Lockwood was outstanding in the first 20 mins, he got them on the back foot from the word go, and the resulting tries were inevitable. Bostock was again outstanding but the game was already won by the time he came on.