Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stratobill

Featherstone V Hunslet.Sun 24th Feb 3pm K.O.

Match Prediction   35 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose or Draw

• Featherstone To Win
    • Hunslet To Win
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

91 posts in this topic

We are definitely being spoilt so far this month for excitement from the team and hopefully the same again this Sunday against Hunslet Rhinos.

Featherstone 64 - 10 Hunslet

M.O.M. - Briggs

First Try - Lamont

Attendance - 2250

Lets hear the Cappers singing this week, anyone that fancies a sing song come and join us in the Family stand. The players are doing the hard work so lets reward them with our voices and cheers

Another 50+ score.

Hunslet to getca 'token' score

Another 50+ score.

Hunslet to getca 'token' score

Agree robin I think it will be another 50+ game too.

Fev 72 hunslet 6 (dry weather) Fev 36 hunslet 12 (wet weather)

1st Try hardman

MOM Briggs

ATT 2600

Great results, but to be quite honest, I do not relish such games. No atmosphere, no edge of the seat stuff and I do not think that it does the game of rugby any good. No reflection upon our lower opponents and I have no wish to appear condescending, It is no fault of theirs, but is due to the state of the game in general. These teams have my deepest sympathy and I hate to see such stalwarts of rugby league struggling for results.

Great results, but to be quite honest, I do not relish such games. No atmosphere, no edge of the seat stuff and I do not think that it does the game of rugby any good. No reflection upon our lower opponents and I have no wish to appear condescending, It is no fault of theirs, but is due to the state of the game in general. These teams have my deepest sympathy and I hate to see such stalwarts of rugby league struggling for results.

Wow at least 1 decent fev fan out there

Fev....46 Hawks....6

mom...........Lockwood

att..............2089

Wow at least 1 decent fev fan out there

Just trying to be realistic and stating the obvious.

Hopefully a Rovers win and the return of Gavin and Ian Jefferson on the PA system,sorry to say the last two home matches haven't been the usual standard.

Hopefully a Rovers win and the return of Gavin and Ian Jefferson on the PA system,sorry to say the last two home matches haven't been the usual standard.

Ian no longer works for Ridings radio, and I presume he now works on a Sunday in his new job

This game dose not set me on fire one bit so will be giving it a miss this week,

Fev 62 v 14 Hunslet

att 1834

This game dose not set me on fire one bit so will be giving it a miss this week,

Fev 62 v 14 Hunslet

att 1834

Yes such a shame we have got a good team that are playing well and are likely to win again on Sunday. Not sold at all, deary me!! :rolleyes:

Yes such a shame we have got a good team that are playing well and are likely to win again on Sunday. Not sold at all, deary me!! :rolleyes:

Bloody Hell Liam...... I'm in agreement with a post of yours!!! :lol:

If its dry n decent

Fev 54 huns 6

If its cold, wet and snowing

Fev 30 huns 4

Att 2543

:lol: because it's not an attractive fixture from fevs point of view, perhaps you should have reduced the admission price

Its not a shared gate frank. 2287 :lol:

Fev 62 v 14 Hunslet

att 1834

I don't make predictions and never will (lol) but I think that Hunslet will not be a total pushover that you might think. They have the likes of Liam Hood, Jamel Chisholm and Jimmy Keinhorst, all good young lads from the Rhinos. Tom Bush doesn't always make the starting 13, and what a talent he is. Liam Welham was a good lad for us and his running power in the centres may pose problems. Danny Grimshaw is a good half back and would get into most teams in the championship, also they have the experience of P

David March , Tom Haughey and Richard Moore. They've got a couple of wins under their belts this year and under Marchy they are going to spoil and it may be difficult to get any fluidity going against them. I see it similar to the match v York at home last year when it took some attrition to wear them down on that occasion. Having said that I could be totally wrong Neil Lowe could be Full back and Rovers could rack up 90 odd but I doubt it . I was hoping to see another glimpse of former Rovers stalwart Stevie Dooler, but he has now hung up his boots at the ripe old age of 34.

Good luck to Andy Kain today provided he is fit and selected currently on 99 career tries for the Rovers,a gem of a player.

Must have been very wet in Fev today then?