Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

an other

sundays ref

15 posts in this topic

24 Feb KO:15:00 Championship Rd: 4

Featherstone Rovers v Hunslet Hawks

Big Fellas Stadium

Ref: J Leahy Vid Ref: - Touch J: A Fazackerley In Goal: - Touch J: C Hancock In Goal: - Reserve: J Lowery Time K: - M Com: D Milburn

Things are going from bad to worse

Oh sweet Jesus. .......

Oh sweet Jesus. .......

Stop moaning Robin. No different from having a SL ref and they are supposed to be full time. We will get there.

Oh I just love watching games officiated by this one.

A ref not deterred by mediocrity!!!

Like laughton will ultimately have no bearing on the overall result

It's amazing how all the useless refs in our division tend to get most of the decisions right when they are officiating in games with two neutral teams. ;)

reffing is a piece of cake (if you're doing it from the terraces)

Problem is if you come away from the ground and watch the match on tv then you find they get most things right

Anyway the ref has one pair of eyes and will miss things like off side but how the touch judges don't help them is beyond belief

It's amazing how all the useless refs in our division tend to get most of the decisions right when they are officiating in games with two neutral teams. ;)

not so gaz. I oft opt out of a neutral game if leahy is reffing. His ineptitude seemingly has no end.... and he's improved from where he was. He spoils the game for me at least.

I don't mind matt thomasson or tim roby. Both are the best at our level.

Ronny simply isn't up to it anymore and I'd argue jamie never has been.

referees make mistakes and should quite rightly be lambasted for heir ineptitude , it as been said by many before me , if i did my job as bad as some refs do then id be getting a P45.

they get most decisions right do they , i would say they choose to ignore most infringements in order that the game may flow which only goes to frustrate supporters whom only see inconsistency

Was at my clubs game yesterday and a mate of mine complained about the ref all through the game.

My view is refs are the same for both sides. Good teams always beat teams not so good. Refs call a decision wrong sometimes'as do players' but refs are totally unbiased wether folk like it or not.