Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TIM THE LION

New head Coach.

50 posts in this topic

I think Warrington will want some input on the final decision for Swinton Lions Head Coach as he will be responsible for DR players on match days and those signed on one year contract deals.

I think Warrington will want some input on the final decision for Swinton Lions Head Coach as he will be responsible for DR players on match days and those signed on one year contract deals.

Don't be a d##k!

I think one or two of the senior players will have a big say in the next coach that's why my money is on watto to get the job

Matt Calland? Martin Hall? Martin Crompton?

Matt is assistant coach and Head of youth development at Hornets looking after our U20s and bringing in the future players for the club and seems happy to be doing that.

Like i said yesteday lets draw a line under this as things are clearly moving on already. Lets concentrate on the task at hand and taking some points from the Keighley game.

Eight apllications in already, Mal Alker, Phillh and juliancaine I wonder who the other five are?

Phillh and juliancaine

hahah i couldn't imagine playing for a coach who had NEVER EVER played a single game of rugby league.

my application has been submitted, i am a vastly experianced sports manager, my achievements including get chester to the premier league on football manager, and also getting swinton lions through the p/r loophole and being competative in super league on rugby league manager 2011. I come ready with my assistant Mr Mouse.

Experianced enough?

my application has been submitted, i am a vastly experianced sports manager, my achievements including get chester to the premier league on football manager, and also getting swinton lions through the p/r loophole and being competative in super league on rugby league manager 2011. I come ready with my assistant Mr Mouse.

Experianced enough?

More experience than one former manager i can think of lol

Experianced enough?

Ha ha ha!

There is some ###### spoken on here.

Everybody behind Watto & Marlon tomorrow and they have a real tough task with McCarthy, Laithwaite and Currie all in the Warrington 19 man squad to play at Hull.

See you there and lets get behind the boys. I have done my bit by sponsoring one of them for the rest of the season. If anyone else wants a go talk to Ryan or Martin Moana.

Riggy

Nobody has said they are not fully behind the boys for tomorrow that should be a given, what is on here is light banter compared to the ###### on the other threads, not sure why people are getting tetchy about it. Think we will play well tomorrow and maybe break our cougar park duck.

This is a forum Riggy and people can say what they want, people have the right to an opinion especially when our club is in ###### street

Thereso is some ###### spoken on here.

Everybody behind Watto & Marlon tomorrow and they have a real tough task with McCarthy, Laithwaite and Currie all in the Warrington 19 man squad to play at Hull.

See you there and lets get behind the boys. I have done my bit by sponsoring one of them for the rest of the season. If anyone else wants a go talk to Ryan or Martin Moana.

Riggy

Riggy I think with all due respect you have intervened on the wrong thread!

We all love what you do for the club..but.this is all harmless fun....for once.

By the way I look forward to your report cos I'll be at work so get it on sharpish please!

This is a forum Riggy and people can say what they want, people have the right to an opinion especially when our club is in ###### street

yes everybody is 100% behind the lads no one wants them to win more if only to see a smile back on my sons face.

Skybet gives us a 16 point start tomorrow night,might be worth a gamble.

Loving the positive, made my morning. I am actually hoping for more than a bonus point as well.

Watto has just gone to the front of my list for head coach following an article in the MEN in which he states he is prepared to give up playing in order to coach the Lions.

Really hope he gets the Job now.

Watto has just gone to the front of my list for head coach following an article in the MEN in which he states he is prepared to give up playing in order to coach the Lions.

Really hope he gets the Job now.

I'm inclined to think that way too. He deserves to get a crack at holding the Lions coaching reins.