Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D11

Barrow v Batley

88 posts in this topic

I cant see us beating the dogs to be honest the best we can hope for is a bonus point

I hope to be proved very wrong ;)

Going with my heart on this one.. barrow 18-12 batley..

mom k haggerty

first try larkin.

att 1150.

looking at the lads train last night they were looking good and ready for the challenge

barrow 26-24 batley

MOM: liam harrison

first try: adam clay

I'm gutted to be missing this game, does anyone know of a link to watch the game online please?

Barrow 6 - 36 Batley

Pity it's a Thursday night - there are a lot of 'Dogs fans (self included) unable to make the game due to work.

Barrow 12 - 26 Batley

First Try - Walton

MOM - Black

I'll be making the trip across, hope it's a bit warmer tomorrow!!

I too will be spreading the love in barrow. Bulldogs by 20 x

Ps would it help if I bring my torch?

haha proberly a good idea, have a safe journey and be sure to wrap u warm because its going to be a cold one :)

Ps would it help if I bring my torch?

It's ok extra candles have arrived and are set up at each corner

the lights from tesco and Hollywood retail park sort the Hindpool rd end a treat

hi all, first time posting,

i can only see a win today for us (Barrow).

batley are a good side and going ok so far, whereas what i have seen of us so far is a few individuals making the effort but the team has not yet clicked and i think batley will feel the backlash as today will be the day it all goes good! weve got to get going at some point this season and why not today! the doggies are going down!

liam finch man of match

first scorer clay

crowd 1031

so your expecting a 1000 home supporters there will only be about 31 of us

32 - 10 dogs

hi all, first time posting,

i can only see a win today for us (Barrow).

batley are a good side and going ok so far, whereas what i have seen of us so far is a few individuals making the effort but the team has not yet clicked and i think batley will feel the backlash as today will be the day it all goes good! weve got to get going at some point this season and why not today! the doggies are going down!

liam finch man of match

first scorer clay

crowd 1031

You could be right of course, but I am genuinely interested to hear what you think will make the difference between the two sides, and what will affect the changes required.

You could be right of course, but I am genuinely interested to hear what you think will make the difference between the two sides, and what will affect the changes required.

the difference between the 2 sides will be abour 8 points, 22-14 to the mightly raiders.

i think holty will realise that there has been little creativity in the half backs so far, i think and hope that finchy gets a go at stand off, he's a trier.

the return of haggerty in second row will be huge boost, the lad is class. To be fair, barrows back row is one of the strongest in the league.

the difference between the 2 sides will be abour 8 points, 22-14 to the mightly raiders.

i think holty will realise that there has been little creativity in the half backs so far, i think and hope that finchy gets a go at stand off, he's a trier.

the return of haggerty in second row will be huge boost, the lad is class. To be fair, barrows back row is one of the strongest in the league.

Strongest in terms of what? I think it may be difficult for us up there but I am not sure you will have enough to beat us. No evidence so far this season that you are strong enough or creative enough, but I stand to be corrected.

Me too. We have only lost this season to last years champions away from home finishing in the top six for the past two seasons. I dont think the dogs should be too worried. I am in wigton at the mo and starting to get giddy.

Strongest in terms of what? I think it may be difficult for us up there but I am not sure you will have enough to beat us. No evidence so far this season that you are strong enough or creative enough, but I stand to be corrected.

Sorry guys but I have to agree. I hope things change tonight...come on you mighty Raiders....

Going to be a very tough game no doubt,I am hoping that we can hang in there with them and sneak it.

We need to get some points before we start to get left behind.

Sorry guys but I have to agree. I hope things change tonight...come on you mighty Raiders....

come on Soss, have some positive energy, no need for negativity, the team pick up on this and it hurts them mentally.

come on you raiders!!