Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

23/02/13 - Hull FC v Warrington Wolves - KO 5.45pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Warrington Wolves
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

109 posts in this topic

Don't forget we are missing 3 of our starting pack in Ellis, Watts and Tickle, also Tom Lineham and Ben Crooks wing center combination is inexperienced , your not the only one with problems. But I suspect that Stevo and Eddie will not stop going on about the Wire missing players especially if we win.

This.

Don't forget we are missing 3 of our starting pack in Ellis, Watts and Tickle, also Tom Lineham and Ben Crooks wing center combination is inexperienced , your not the only one with problems. But I suspect that Stevo and Eddie will not stop going on about the Wire missing players especially if we win.

This.

sorry but Morley, Briers and Westwood are a bigger miss than Ellis*, Watts and Tickle with the greatest of respect.

anyway lets hope SKY dont bang on about it and ruin it for the viewers.....................and for what its worth, Briers and Westwood will be sadly missed.

* hasn't played this season so we can only go on previous

sorry but Morley, Briers and Westwood are a bigger miss than Ellis*, Watts and Tickle with the greatest of respect.

anyway lets hope SKY dont bang on about it and ruin it for the viewers.....................and for what its worth, Briers and Westwood will be sadly missed.

You don't have to say sorry but we all know what Eddie and Stevos agenda will be if we win.

You don't have to say sorry but we all know what Eddie and Stevos agenda will be if we win.

Cheers westhuller, didn't want to offend you...... I only offend OF :D

Eddie and Stevo need to talk the game up, both clubs, fans and what happens on the pitch...... not what could have been...... If that was the case, in my mind Wires have been champions for 37 years.

Enjoy and may the best team win.

I'd say that Ellis and Tickle are an equivalent loss to Morley and Westwood in the pack. Briers is a big loss for you, but you have better depth in this area. Ratchford is better than what we have to offer at half back to be fair.

I'd say that Ellis and Tickle are an equivalent loss to Morley and Westwood in the pack. Briers is a big loss for you, but you have better depth in this area. Ratchford is better than what we have to offer at half back to be fair.

I respect you and your thoughts.

Enjoy the game.

Agreed.

Looking forward to a good,competitive game - from a neutrals point of view I hope for a narrow home win and a good crowd.

A tight one, i'm not happy about the quality missing for Warrington,and I think we'll still win but only by 2. I think the bigger win will come next week at HKR.

All you good folk who are watching the game on telly later may well become aware of crowd noise not connected with the action on the pitch at some point.

It seems a protest against the KC Stadium Management Comittee will take place during the game after around 13 minutes. This is in response to the SMC removing Hull FC, and in particular, Johnny Whiteley photographs and memorabillia from the walls in the various hospitality and meeting rooms at the stadium in an attempt to charge Hull FC a fee to have each picture hung on the various walls.

I have no idea how many are taking part or how successful it will be but there is almost certainly going to be hundreds of Johnny Whiteley masks and photographs held up. :D

Should be quite interesting to see whether or not the Sky cameras highlight this action or if they'll ignore it. I imagine they may well have been made aware of it by now so we'll have to wait and see.

I've no idea of the significance of 13 minutes unless it's just to coincide with the shirt number Johnny wore.

It'll be entertaining if it made such an impact that the game was affected in any way, however slight that may be.

Strength of feeling against the Allams, who own both Hull City and the SMC is growing by the day. (In case you hadn't noticed. :) )

I like the idea of the Chubby Brown style 'Living next door to Allams' that was posted on RLFans.

I think it will be a lot closer don't be surprised if we turn them over.

Fancy the airlie birds here 18-14

Given its now a herald of the new season that Hull FC are blighted by injuries (seriously I can't remember the last time Hull weren't banging on about injury crises) its only fair someone else gets that excuse ;)

Anyway

Come on you Hull (ack I feel unwell now)

All you good folk who are watching the game on telly later may well become aware of crowd noise not connected with the action on the pitch at some point.

It seems a protest against the KC Stadium Management Comittee will take place during the game after around 13 minutes. This is in response to the SMC removing Hull FC, and in particular, Johnny Whiteley photographs and memorabillia from the walls in the various hospitality and meeting rooms at the stadium in an attempt to charge Hull FC a fee to have each picture hung on the various walls.

I have no idea how many are taking part or how successful it will be but there is almost certainly going to be hundreds of Johnny Whiteley masks and photographs held up. :D

Should be quite interesting to see whether or not the Sky cameras highlight this action or if they'll ignore it. I imagine they may well have been made aware of it by now so we'll have to wait and see.

I've no idea of the significance of 13 minutes unless it's just to coincide with the shirt number Johnny wore.

It'll be entertaining if it made such an impact that the game was affected in any way, however slight that may be.

Strength of feeling against the Allams, who own both Hull City and the SMC is growing by the day. (In case you hadn't noticed. :) )

I know it probably isn't your baby but I hope it's something noticeable and not Old Faithful, nowt against the song, but the different intention would be lost.

If it's for Whiteley, why not do the Countdown theme...?! :ph34r:

A touch of irony there Ant, Daniel Holdsworth out injured but Tickle's back on.the bench apparently.

Fancy Hull for this game I just think their team looks stronger and Wire are lacking experience and vital players. Looking forward to seeing Ben Currie playing though.

Was it Shannon McDonnell who shook Phil Bentham's hand just before they came out? Nice touch.

Interesting to see what "possession" means, no really issue with Hodgson being tackled by Houghton like that, and now a single touch qualifies at possesson.