Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

24/02/13 - Salford City Reds v Hull KR - KO 6.15pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford City Reds
    • Hull KR
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

91 posts in this topic

Salford look like they've beaten themselves before the game started, just need a bit more confidence and better line speed in defence, at least they are scoring

Did anyone hear Brian Carney's quip when then the cameras showed a particularly hideous, shirtless fat man in the stands?

"are they paying Terry O'Connor to watch games now?"

eden looks good in attack, frail in defense though!

Well, I thought Salford might be putting up a fight but I think if I was a Salford player I would feel embarrassed by myself and my team with that second half showing in defence. Even for a team of no-hopers, fringe players and loanees, the defensive effort is shocking. Shame really as the first half was much better than I thought it would be.

Well, I thought Salford might be putting up a fight but I think if I was a Salford player I would feel embarrassed by myself and my team with that second half showing in defence. Even for a team of no-hopers, fringe players and loanees, the defensive effort is shocking. Shame really as the first half was much better than I thought it would be.

What do u meat 'that' second half showing? its not finished yet. Edit, and since u said that salford have scored twice!

I think given the context hull kr have more worrying questions then Salford. Theyre becoming the Aston villa of superleague!

what a load of ###### that new advantage rule is!

Hyperthetical, put it through the hands and find space, last ditch tackle on the tryline with a scrambling defence, *whistle* bring it back 50m back upfield for a controlled restart.

Hyperthetical, put it through the hands and find space, last ditch tackle on the tryline with a scrambling defence, *whistle* bring it back 50m back upfield for a controlled restart.

That would only happen if the tackle was into touch.

Oh Yes!!!! The Greatest Game! Dr K deserves this. Close it out from here.

Jeez - what a tense finish.

The young KR winger blew that then.

Top fight! This game has everything.

What a great round of matches.