Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

24/02/13 - Salford City Reds v Hull KR - KO 6.15pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford City Reds
    • Hull KR
    • Draw

Did anyone hear Brian Carney's quip when then the cameras showed a particularly hideous, shirtless fat man in the stands?

"are they paying Terry O'Connor to watch games now?"

Well, I thought Salford might be putting up a fight but I think if I was a Salford player I would feel embarrassed by myself and my team with that second half showing in defence. Even for a team of no-hopers, fringe players and loanees, the defensive effort is shocking. Shame really as the first half was much better than I thought it would be.

Well, I thought Salford might be putting up a fight but I think if I was a Salford player I would feel embarrassed by myself and my team with that second half showing in defence. Even for a team of no-hopers, fringe players and loanees, the defensive effort is shocking. Shame really as the first half was much better than I thought it would be.

What do u meat 'that' second half showing? its not finished yet. Edit, and since u said that salford have scored twice!

what a load of ###### that new advantage rule is!

Hyperthetical, put it through the hands and find space, last ditch tackle on the tryline with a scrambling defence, *whistle* bring it back 50m back upfield for a controlled restart.

Hyperthetical, put it through the hands and find space, last ditch tackle on the tryline with a scrambling defence, *whistle* bring it back 50m back upfield for a controlled restart.

That would only happen if the tackle was into touch.