Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terry Mullaney

That Probiz bloke's at it again

24 posts in this topic

Its not a comp I have owt to do with Terry. But fair play to the bloke. You can hardly shift in rugby without probiz getting shoved in front of your nose.

I'll give feisal his due. He keeps his brand and fev well in the limelight.

Its not a comp I have owt to do with Terry. But fair play to the bloke. You can hardly shift in rugby without probiz getting shoved in front of your nose.

I'll give feisal his due. He keeps his brand and fev well in the limelight.

He keeps his brand in the highlight and puts pressure on the RFL for licensing, the sort of bloke you want running clubs. As long as he delivers the cash, which so far he has.

Its a shrewd move, I like it.

None. He can't. Not how the club is set up.

The bloke is obviously very clever, he gets lots of publicity for himself and his brand and it never costs him a single penny of his own money.

I may be imagining this given the amount of guff this guy posted about his love for Cas, but did he not release a similar statement when PROBIZ last sponsored the WCC when he was with Cas.

As an aside, with this guys love of RL, i can't believe the RFL didn't sound him out to sponsor SL.

As an aside, with this guys love of RL, i can't believe the RFL didn't sound him out to sponsor SL.

Wasn't there something - which may well have been forum talk - that the RFL didn't want to deal with Probiz again after the last WCC they were involved with? I guess a lack of other sponsors forthcoming forced their hand this time, but I'm sure in previous Probiz discussion on here a few have said they aren't exactly first choice at Red Hall

There are a number of high calibre individuals who have done a great deal to help the sport over the past 2/3 yrs.All should be applauded,including Feisal.It would be worrying to know where we would be without them.

Does no one else think it a bit weird that he's decided to sponsor the WCC two days before it actually happens?..

I may be imagining this given the amount of guff this guy posted about his love for Cas,

Maybe the guy's no longer at Cas because of all the guff they've given out over the past few years. If he didn't have credibility in the eyes of the RFL he wouldn't be allowed to sponsor such a high profile game would he?

He has already provided considerable, no strings attached, finance to Rovers with more available should Daryl Powell should he need it for team strengthening. Whats the problem with that? If you can find a similar statement as the above re Cas then I'd like to see it.

Wasn't there something - which may well have been forum talk - that the RFL didn't want to deal with Probiz again after the last WCC they were involved with? I guess a lack of other sponsors forthcoming forced their hand this time, but I'm sure in previous Probiz discussion on here a few have said they aren't exactly first choice at Red Hall

Isn't it just bitter Cas and to a much lesser extent, Halifax fans that spouted that though?

Isn't it just bitter Cas and to a much lesser extent, Halifax fans that spouted that though?

Unlike your neutral viewpoint then? :)

Unlike your neutral viewpoint then? :)

Haha! Maybe

Just seems to me that a massive amount of unsubstantiated guff has been posted about Mr Nahaboo from certain areas of the RL world

Seems to back up what I said Griff. The possibility of naming rights for the new stadium which Cas would be playing in at the start of the 2013 season. Isn't that what their CEO kept telling us? Feisal's actions and words re Featherstone Rovers are far different to anything attributed to him at other clubs.

Well, perhaps you're right, Terry, but I always thought the Probiz Stadium was in Hove. :mellow:

this guy appears to be a bit of a chancer....................

Does no one else think it a bit weird that he's decided to sponsor the WCC two days before it actually happens?..

You mean like Kingstone Press did with the Championship? Presumably it will be even more weird if and when someone decides to become title sponsor to the SL given that we're approaching round four.

Then what does the previous announcement about him becoming the club's "major shareholder" mean? Link below to the YEP article from January. It's a bit baffling.

http://www.yorkshire...usive-1-5303946

A bit of BS. There are two classes of shares. It's true, depending on how you look at it. ;)

You mean like Kingstone Press did with the Championship? Presumably it will be even more weird if and when someone decides to become title sponsor to the SL given that we're approaching round four.

Fair point, although I guess the strange thing is the WCC is a one off game (as such most of the publicity has already been done) and the leagues are an ongoing concern and an entirely different investment