Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LENIN

fev on sunday. whos going

80 posts in this topic

Maybe it's got a lot to do with the arrogant, patronising, rude and offensive way 90% of the fev fans hav acted since our prices structure then dual reg was introduced. But hey ho it's our club so we don't care

You read my mind macca as well as the verbal abuse u get at P,O,R ....

I remember Hunslet knocking Rovers out of the Challenge Cup at PO Rd Colin and no one except the Hunslet players thought that was possible either. I think it could well be a lot closer than most people are expecting.

hey up terry as long as its a decent game and the lad comes out of it ok then thats all i can ask from the day.Will be watching Shilo v Queens Saturday with the wife all the best mate still got my rovers shirt Grimmer bought me put it with mine lol

hey up terry as long as its a decent game and the lad comes out of it ok then thats all i can ask from the day.Will be watching Shilo v Queens Saturday with the wife all the best mate still got my rovers shirt Grimmer bought me put it with mine lol

Hope Danny has a gudd'n Col, pity it didn't work out as we all hoped it would for him at Fev. Pleased he's enjoying his rugby again, work comes first every time.

All these comments are very sad to read, I can understand the reason that Hawks fans will not come because they believe there team will get beat by loads, but to excuse it by saying Fev fans are "arrogant, patronising, rude and offensive way 90% of the fev fans hav acted since our prices structure then dual reg was introduced" I find disappointing in the extreame, please just be honest with yourselves and the rest of the internet. I still rememeber going to Fev away games in what was then the 2nd division and finding hard to fill a minibus, so can fully understand why any Hunslet fan would not come to Fev on Sunday.

I remember going to the GF over a decade ago and hoping for Hunslet to win and for you to make SL only for them to get ###### on and still today in my mind Hunslet are one of the greats of our sport one of only 2 clubs to win all four comps.

Regardless of the rant of a few Fev fans over pricing structures and dual reg I am sure that there will still be over 500 Fev fans at the south Leeds Stadium and hope that our money is welcome, as yours will be at POR.

BTW - If you come over and want to chew the fat about anything rugby legaue feel free to drop me a line and meet up in the Blue Lagoon you might even be surprised to faine that there is more than one "decent" Fev fan :)

Enjoy your weekend.

looking forward to an enjoyable day. i cant see why my own supporters are so against attending the game but each to their own. il be over no matter what the score may or maynot be

we need to look out for our fellow championship clubs times are hard

I remember Hunslet knocking Rovers out of the Challenge Cup at PO Rd Colin and no one except the Hunslet players thought that was possible either. I think it could well be a lot closer than most people are expecting.

#

Remember that night game well. Alan Platt had a great game for us

Maybe it's got a lot to do with the arrogant, patronising, rude and offensive way 90% of the fev fans hav acted since our prices structure then dual reg was introduced. But hey ho it's our club so we don't care

Wow. So your passing up going to watch your team because you dont like other peoples opinions hmmmmmm!

Confirmed, Chisholm, Kienhorst, Singleton, Watson & Hood all start tomorrow!

Welham and Haigh out injured

chisholm . whos he gaz

chisholm . whos he gaz

Fastest player in rugby league

fastest player. winger. can we pass to him then lol

im sure he will show what he can do. sounds a good signing

Will Watson start at full back ahead of Bush/kain? I thought he was at fault for the Dewsbury try last week

Question for the coach that

I've heard that Confirmed is a decent little player... ;)

Will Watson start at full back ahead of Bush/kain? I thought he was at fault for the Dewsbury try last week

Couldn't agree more - unless of course Kain is still injured from the Leigh match. Based on what we've seen so far there is no way Watson should be selected ahead of Kainy. First piece of evidence for the conspiracy theorists ??

And five dual-regs as well :unsure: !! Imagine if do actually manage to to win this - or even come close - this forum will self-destruct and bring about the commencement of World War III ...

No doubt the Hunslet team will be stronger with them in and with a bit of luck more of you will come over

Shame for the lads that have trained all week and will miss out

No doubt the Hunslet team will be stronger with them in and with a bit of luck more of you will come over

Shame for the lads that have trained all week and will miss out

Agreed it's not right for the lads that trained but horses for courses and if they do well ill be happy

you do realise that the dual reg players also train with hunslet so you'll have to find another poor reason to moan about it

Absolute joke RIP rugby league

you do realise that the dual reg players also train with hunslet so you'll have to find another poor reason to moan about it

poor reason??? The whole system is bloody ridiculous.

But, as your club has embraced it, you will (on the whole)support it . Don't be surprised if those who find the system ridiculous, counter productive and certainly not in the games best interests long term, voice their opinions!

You support the dr system. I most certainly don't.

I'll live with it!!!

Absolute joke RIP rugby league

You dont give much away looking at your profile green brigade so why the sudden interest in the Hawks your not a Anti duel reg millitant by any chance who supports a club who for their own reason dont want to go down that path, unfortunately due to sercumstances Hunslet in order to try and survive have chosen like many other clubs in simular situations to take up this option which is quiet legal and above board.If Hunslet where getting gates of say 2000 and had on board people with wealth then possibly they wouldnt have to BUT they dont the club is run by supporters who dont wish to see their beloved club with the great history it has die without trying to do something about it .

Couldn't agree more - unless of course Kain is still injured from the Leigh match. Based on what we've seen so far there is no way Watson should be selected ahead of Kainy. First piece of evidence for the conspiracy theorists ??

And five dual-regs as well :unsure: !! Imagine if do actually manage to to win this - or even come close - this forum will self-destruct and bring about the commencement of World War III ...

what do you think it would be like if say kainy et al say "bug ger this for a lark. I'm not trainingy me botty of for some leeds player to get my winning pay. Im off"!