See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LENIN

score on sunday @ fev

56 posts in this topic

looking at fev forum we are in for a big loss

lets hope hunslet dont let that happen

looking at fev forum we are in for a big loss

lets hope hunslet dont let that happen

probably will get a tonking but we are playing a S/L Club in essence .

if theres one team i would like hunslet to beat it would be fev , but cant see it, so forcast is 36- 14 to fev.

No injuries would be a great result

Always thought it was York you wanted to beat so much From these posts I take it something / someone has done something wrong to Hunslet

Keeping it under 50 would do for me, can't say I'm expecting too much from the game, hope the lads prove me wrong though

Always thought it was York you wanted to beat so much From these posts I take it something / someone has done something wrong to Hunslet

Every single one of us slagged off their pricing structure apparently.

no prediction but can only see a fev win somebody mentioned in essence you would be playing a sl team , well i think not,if hunslet get off the bus they could run them close , lets hope so .

if hunslet play with pride then that will do for me

All we can ask for is %100 of each player, if they give that, that will do me.

Team news been released later, i think that may have an indication on how the game will go.

All we can ask for is %100 of each player, if they give that, that will do me.

Team news been released later, i think that may have an indication on how the game will go.

cant see the outcome changing much Baz if Leigh go there and get tonked what price on the Hawks getting the same but like you say if they dont get dis-heartened and give their all no one can be too dissapointed Feth are a class act so i expect the same old same old hope the lad keeps up his habit of scoring a try just hope hes fit and can entertain the cappers lol

cant see the outcome changing much Baz if Leigh go there and get tonked what price on the Hawks getting the same but like you say if they dont get dis-heartened and give their all no one can be too dissapointed Feth are a class act so i expect the same old same old hope the lad keeps up his habit of scoring a try just hope hes fit and can entertain the cappers lol

Its Gaz Col :)

I'm not saying that we are going to win, im a realist, i fully expect us to get beat, but maybe not by the cricket score that some are predicting.

Its Gaz Col :)

I'm not saying that we are going to win, im a realist, i fully expect us to get beat, but maybe not by the cricket score that some are predicting.

sorry mate how many times am i going to get it wrong you must be fed up of telling me i asked Steve where you where last week thought you might have come upstairs

sorry mate how many times am i going to get it wrong you must be fed up of telling me i asked Steve where you where last week thought you might have come upstairs

Always down in the Phoenix Col with the lads having a beer!

probably will get a tonking but we are playing a S/L Club in essence........ .

........playing a championship 1 club

Thought I'd help you finish your sentence for you Suzzy ;)

........playing a championship 1 club

Thought I'd help you finish your sentence for you Suzzy ;)

when i want your assistance old lad ill ask you for it besides its a load of bo**ocks anyway ;)

when i want your assistance old lad ill ask you for it besides its a load of bo**ocks anyway ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So no Moore, Singleton, Keinhorst, Hood & Watson tonight, wonder if they will feature at Fev?

Lets hope they can make the cricket score Fev fans are predicting a little closer ;)

Fev 36 v 18 Huns ft.........still need a goal kicker , good result tho........