Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wakefield Ram

Dewsbury Rams do the Harlem Shake

11 posts in this topic

Wakefield (thread somewhere), Wigan and a few NRL clubs too. I can take them or leave them really; it's this month's err, flavour of the month. Two things going for this meme I suppose, it's 30 seconds max and can have creativity/effort. But still, meh. Plenty, and I mean plenty, of versions on YouTube. The Danish army is probably the most watched.

I'm obviously too old now and out of touch with youth culture, thanks for the info. I understood gangnam style but I find this a bit bizarre. Must be my age.

I'm obviously too old now and out of touch with youth culture, thanks for the info. I understood gangnam style but I find this a bit bizarre. Must be my age.

Agreed, even Question of Sport and This Morning have got in on the act. Some are quite interesting to watch, especially in odd places, weddings, army, etc. and each have the same song and same concept. Which was nice.

What made the wakey one funny was that it looked fairly spur of the moment rather than staged.

What made the wakey one funny was that it looked fairly spur of the moment rather than staged.

exactly

Wigan's is pretty good tbf and it has almost 40k views.