Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Voodooguru

Coyle starts

14 posts in this topic

Interesting bit on the news and star website, with Charlo talking about Coyle. Hopefully we get out of him what Charlo expects and he can do a good job for us. Good to see Mossop back too, will that mean Hulme back on the wing?

What's that mean for Forber ... Or is Lupton shifted ? Good if we could have the full team rather than bits n bobs.

i think lupton maybe at loose. i hope im wrong but i havent seen anything from coyle that would suggest hes the creative player we need

Aye that'll be a miraculously fast working fitness regime . This is a situation that was obvious for months but wasn't remedied . Now we're just shuffling deck chairs . Forber and Coyle together ... I would've liked to see us perservere with Gore and get him in the thick of it to get a real look at him at 7. At least he looked like he possessed some zip and line threat given the chance.

Aye that'll be a miraculously fast working fitness regime . This is a situation that was obvious for months but wasn't remedied . Now we're just shuffling deck chairs . Forber and Coyle together ... I would've liked to see us perservere with Gore and get him in the thick of it to get a real look at him at 7. At least he looked like he possessed some zip and line threat given the chance.

some of his passing last week left a lot to be desired, even for your try in the corner the ball which was passed to Carter before he gave it to Patrick was round his ankles and he did very well to pick it up at speed.

Gore has been out along time with injury and if you persevere with him you will see has some talent.Declan is better at centre than on the wing.

This is only our 4th game of the season and halback partnerships take time to develop. Coyle has looked as if he wasn't fit but hopefully as he is starting tomorrow it might perk him up a bit. I say let's see how we get on tomorrow before we start wanting heads to roll. Come on Town.

Disappointed that I can't go tomorrow but my guess at team, for what it's worth...

Carter

Hume

Morris

Mossop

Calderwood

Forbes

Dowes

Phillips

Walne

Phillips

Stack

Lupton

Thacks

Acton

Coward

Olstrum

Disappointed that I can't go tomorrow but my guess at team, for what it's worth...

Carter

Hume

Morris

Mossop

Calderwood

Forbes

Dowes

Phillips

Walne

Phillips

Stack

Lupton

Thacks

Acton

Coward

Olstrum

I know we are good vic but suggest we start with 13 :)

Plenty of grunt there but where's the craft , especially off the bench where so many games are decided ? Packs are gonna largely match each other.

Oops...

I know we are good vic but suggest we start with 13 :)

Carter

Hulme

Morris

Mossop

Calderwood

Coyle

Forber

Dowes

Phillips

Walne

Phillips

Stack

Lupton

Thacks

Acton

Coward

Olstrum

Coyle has to perform tommorow if we are to get anything. We must improve at 6,7 and 9 in attack

Our kicking game has been very poor so far, and coyle supposedly was excellent kicking from hand for his previous teams. Hopefully his fitness is better and he can give us a decent kicking game.