Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ramite

Whitehaven predictions

10 posts in this topic

A game I think we can win. Will be interesting to see who starts in the halves Spaven or Coleman. I'll go Rams 26 haven 18.

A game I think we can win. Will be interesting to see who starts in the halves Spaven or Coleman. I'll go Rams 26 haven 18.

Would think the new lad from cas will start with Brown at 6.

Didn't think he was fit?

He's still injured - hamstring injury

He was down to play last week should be playing this week.

Johnston at scrum half and Brown and Stand-off

Not sure Donaldson will be playing tomorrow as he figured for the Bulls this afternoon. It would seem GM wants to make some changes reading between the lines in the Reporter. I think Johnston will probably be in at scrum-half. My selection last week wasn't up to much, so I will forego that challenge this match

Dewsbury 24 - 16 Whitehaven.

Att: 816.

I would like to see a greater attendance in view of our main sponsor's financial problems (q.v.). I reckon we need all the income we can possibly get.

Not sure Donaldson will be playing tomorrow as he figured for the Bulls this afternoon. It would seem GM wants to make some changes reading between the lines in the Reporter. I think Johnston will probably be in at scrum-half. My selection last week wasn't up to much, so I will forego that challenge this match

Dewsbury 24 - 16 Whitehaven.

Att: 816.

I would like to see a greater attendance in view of our main sponsor's financial problems (q.v.). I reckon we need all the income we can possibly get.

How about

1. CRAVEN

2. MORTON

3. HALE

4. PRYCE

5. BECKETT

6. BROWN

7. JOHNSON

8. AIZUE

9. WRIGHT

10. ESPOSITO/SPIERS

11. HEPWORTH