Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldham13

One Week To Go!

30 posts in this topic

Sorry, I have read lots of comment regarding Scott Naylor ' being his own man'. 4 players from Salford under 20's team? straight into game after 1 training session- tells me that at least 10 or more players signed by Naylor are not good enough for Championship 1 + can someone tell me if all/most players are on a pay as you play basis ? if so, same 10+ OLDHAM players finish the week without a pay cheque.

So far lots of good noises on the Clubs website- how much of this is factual? latest post re under 20,s is a good example regarding appointment to coaching staff.

RIP Roughyeds

Long drive back to devon .....

Hello Exeter chiefs

You should come and watch Devon Sharks RLFC in the summer...... plus you can get a lovely ice cream on the seafront before the game, and a nice pint in rugby league pub the Masons Arms in Babbacombe after the game.

That's fantastic, and all sounds very positive!!!! Still going to lose today though ;)

yes you are ! ;-)

That awkward moment..... :D

Sorry.... we have our own squad and not some cast off's from a Sooper Dooper League club. DR will never work, is unfair and won't give a true reflection of the league. Next week you might have five good Salford players, and win comfortably. I hate to see a club like Oldham not playing the big league....

That awkward moment..... :D

Sorry.... we have our own squad and not some cast off's from a Sooper Dooper League club. DR will never work, is unfair and won't give a true reflection of the league. Next week you might have five good Salford players, and win comfortably. I hate to see a club like Oldham not playing the big league....

You are right. You won't get any arguments from me.

The Dual Registration system will ruin the game outside of Super League.

It is mergers by the back door.

Super League are not bothered about clubs like Oldham they will just use us for their own benefit.