Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paddy1

Queens

Marauder    256

Apparently played with only 11 men against Sharlston? No Milner or Brown .... what is going on?

Milner hasn't played for ages and Browny was playing the other week (He could be working/injured)

old papa    7

Milner hasn't played for ages and Browny was playing the other week (He could be working/injured)

I do not believe it winter Rugby and the New Flagship League of Amateur having teams struggling What is going on Marauder.

Queens only having 11 men and the game between Slaithewaite and Dewsbury Moor down as a walkover surely this can only happen in the summer leagues and this is before all the players return to their summer clubs. Hope the Queens can and I am sure they will get over their current position.

I remember been on the sideline injured when the team I played (Cliffe Tree - Wakefield) for went out with only 11 men against Townville. Was a close game, and by the end the opposing fans were cheering for us as well. They pulled away towards the end of the game and won by 15-20 I think. One of our props was playing on the wing, as he sprained his ankle early on. Fun times :)

Blackbeard    71

What was the score this weekend,

Sharlston 46 v 20 Queens ft , about 3 of the Queens lads were in court last week , so 2 of the players won't be around for a while , we played em the other week (old Boys) and they beat us 32 v 6 with a few old faces in there team , Andy Wilsons been playing , Fletchers started playing again , we've got em this weekend in the 2nd rd Barla Nat Cup at our place

LONGMAN    0

Sharlston 46 v 20 Queens ft , about 3 of the Queens lads were in court last week , so 2 of the players won't be around for a while , we played em the other week (old Boys) and they beat us 32 v 6 with a few old faces in there team , Andy Wilsons been playing , Fletchers started playing again , we've got em this weekend in the 2nd rd Barla Nat Cup at our place

Although its been on the cards some while that Queens would eventually struggle with numbers of players, they will recall some of their old players and give you a game im quite sure.

Blackbeard    71

Although its been on the cards some while that Queens would eventually struggle with numbers of players, they will recall some of their old players and give you a game im quite sure.

Yeh they always seem to get players down for big games and they've still got a bulk of the good players from last year onboard.........

Marauder    256

milner put that much pounds unreal browning been on holiday romao up gbh charge

Doesn't surprise me with Romeo, great player but more nitroglycerin than C4, has Milner started playing again, he is the guy who steers them around the park.

Blackbeard    71

Doesn't surprise me with Romeo, great player but more nitroglycerin than C4, has Milner started playing again, he is the guy who steers them around the park.

Milners playing football now , don't think he's played for Queens for a while now , his dads still their coach.........

Marauder    256

Only 11 again? what is going on Marauder? what a good result that they only had 11 players ... seems like Queens got a few problems ..

Not sure whats going on.

Blackbeard    71

No u18s and no open age 2nd team , struggleing for players a , few injuries , lads working none of these factors help , a very good result for the lads tho......................