Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RichardJ

Yorkshire League Tier 3

5 posts in this topic

Before xmas there was some talk of the RFL looking to start a March-Sept Yorkshire region tier 3 competition.

I know clubs were invited to apply, did any do so and is the league starting soon?

Before xmas there was some talk of the RFL looking to start a March-Sept Yorkshire region tier 3 competition.

I know clubs were invited to apply, did any do so and is the league starting soon?

Not heard that one before Sherwood . Any club wanting Tier 3 status in the North has to apply to the NCL. That is part of the understanding between the RFL and the NCL.

Do you mean Tier 4.

Yes, mistake on my part!

I was thinking about the Yorkshire Premier which was prosed to run from April to Sept

Is this the league that Bramley will be in?

Yes, mistake on my part!

I was thinking about the Yorkshire Premier which was prosed to run from April to Sept

Is this the league that Bramley will be in?

Yes.

If you google Yorkshire Men's League 2013 it will give you the website with divisional structures.