Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RichardJ

Tier 3 Travel

52 posts in this topic

Perhaps the RFL knew there was a funding cut coming and would only negotiate a 1 year deal until the funding announcements had been made

I don't think Peter would have bought that one, he has been around far to long.

Barla asked which clubs wanted a competition run on the lines of winter ncl and suprise suprise there wasnt enough clubs who wanted it now you say clubs arent happy ive asked beofre who are all these clubs which tell you they arent happy but sont really seem to want to change.

What pressure can the RFL put on clubs wanting to change to winter, i would presume a club would want to switch becuase there players want to switch back what are you saying the clubs go bakc and sya to there players we cant change as the RFL are putting pressure to stop in summer.

Does anybody know of any teams which would prefer to play in winter but wont switch because they want to stay in the NCL league.

Barla asked which clubs wanted a competition run on the lines of winter ncl and suprise suprise there wasnt enough clubs who wanted it now you say clubs arent happy ive asked beofre who are all these clubs which tell you they arent happy but sont really seem to want to change.

What pressure can the RFL put on clubs wanting to change to winter, i would presume a club would want to switch becuase there players want to switch back what are you saying the clubs go bakc and sya to there players we cant change as the RFL are putting pressure to stop in summer.

Does anybody know of any teams which would prefer to play in winter but wont switch because they want to stay in the NCL league.

Committees and players work hard to get in the NCL as they see this as the flag ship of rugby League, so clubs of course would be nervas of beeing left in the wilderness and not having a similar standard and well run organisation to go to.

im not very knowledgeable about the the running of Barla and how things are run, Community districts ect but its clear that poeples personalities are clashing and harming the game overhall.

is it behond the bounds of possibility that Barla could run a Winter NCL so clubs have a real choice?

reference who would join, i think there were ten clubs who voted agaist summer it in the first place so that would be a good start,