Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fester

New signing

159 posts in this topic

osbourne?

Took me a good 20 seconds to click onto that!!

:lol: hope its a class half back

Is this good craic , are we getting a new face imminently ?

I just hope if we get a new signing he is a decent goal kicker .Because i think with Forber on the field on Sunday we would have got at least a draw we just cannot go on the pitch with out one.A good kicker is worth 2 try,s in any game.What do you think???

i think thats a bit of a disservice to brett who kicked one off the touchline and ive seen forber miss easier kicks than bretts penalty before. and even with that penalty we still lose by 2 so i dont think it would have made any difference to the result. carter seems more than a capable goal kicker to me.

Any word on if this is a rumour then or are we going to gather at training on Thursday, mark calderwood esk? Up the toen

Well according to sources in Whitehaven, Town have supposedly signed an Aussie half-back!!!!!!!! Must be right then as they always hear it first!! :O:ohmy:

Russ Aitken from carcassone i was told was hoping we could get him but thats what ive heard ex NRL grand final player was at gateshead before they went into admin

He played for the Storm . Here's hoping for a boost like this.

what i was trying to say Wonky i think if forber had have been on the pitch there was at leased 3 times we would have gone for goal

what i was trying to say Wonky i think if forber had have been on the pitch there was at leased 3 times we would have gone for goal

Indeed and he did clinch us a bonus point last home match with a similar kick to the one Brett missed. Maybe Brett can't kick em straight ?

the 2 penalties we passed up on i would of fancied coward to kick never mind anyone else, why we didnt put a little bit of faith in bretts kicking i dont know.

Thats correct, but Forber wouldnt have put the kick in for Calders and wouldnt have ran the line off Luptons shoulder that Coyle did to score so we gained in some areas and lost out in others

I've heard it's a done deal, I won't name names yet but I was told he came highly recommended by ..........,,,

Don gailler

I've heard it's a done deal, I won't name names yet but I was told he came highly recommended by ..........,,,

Don gailler

I wonder who it could