Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith T

Dual Reg -again!

36 posts in this topic

Not Keighley, surely someone so vehemently against it could be so hypocritical.

If Holty has gone down the loan route its not DR and no need to have a go at him.

Its now not a level playing feld with the antics of other clubs, so if he needs to loan players then he has to. At least with a loan you get a player for a minimum of a month and none of this week to week business.

Reality dawns that principle and morals are just sand in the wind this season . It's sink or swim . As we've said , you must help yourself because everyone else is looking after number one .. Keighley n Barra are bottom and they held out longest against getting outside help . We've built our own strong squad , not just a skeleton squad bulked up by the full DR quota . And that's gonna bode us well .We're probably the only linked up team who wouldnt be weakened if it was taken away , we're that strong alone and wouldnt miss dualreg .Lots of teams you see would be nothing without their big brother. Very short term mentality this has all engendered . Relegation looks like 2 from 5or6 , and no way can I include us in that . I see us only get stronger . Is it to late for these sides who've held out longest ?? Danger either way is it looks knee jerk and forced against your initial will .We'll see down the line .

As the league stands (yes is early days yet) but IMO Its looking like 2 from keighley barrow and haven for the drop so barra have to do something

There's plenty of Widnes squad players who need some game time, apart from Hulme of course, as they have been twiddling their thumbs the last 4 - 5 weeks. Widnes will be keen they need to be match-fit if they need to be called into the first team as and when injuries kick-in.

Craven, Davies, Gilmore, Gore, Kavanagh, Lawton, Owens and Pickersgill have either made 1 or zero appearances for Widnes so far.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Holty then went and got one or 2 of the above on a months loan?

A certain poster on here that posted umpteen posts on various forums about playing DR correctly has been crying out this week for his team to select 2 or 3 from their SL partner. Double standards seems to be the in term at the moment.

Keith what are you saying?! I can't believe this could be possible! Unlike a Mr BKM who appears to feel that you mean him and has started a thread dedicated to you. You are so lucky Keith, he obviously feels you will be compelled to answer his challenge because he has made a thread dedicated to it. But as you haven't named him I really can't see the point of his ire. Next it will be pistols at dawn on Parton shore!!

Keith you must learn to be much more considerate and not damage his delicate feelings with your reckless accusations and loose language.....

One of them put my name and AND where i work!!on their forum once.... :lol:

there big and hard hiding behind a computer screen!

shouldnt name people on forums...its out of order....

Most people who support haven can't be named for Security reasons..........

Social security reasons

There's plenty of Widnes squad players who need some game time, apart from Hulme of course, as they have been twiddling their thumbs the last 4 - 5 weeks. Widnes will be keen they need to be match-fit if they need to be called into the first team as and when injuries kick-in.

Craven, Davies, Gilmore, Gore, Kavanagh, Lawton, Owens and Pickersgill have either made 1 or zero appearances for Widnes so far.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Holty then went and got one or 2 of the above on a months loan?

Craven is out for two months , Gilmore & Owens have played regular in there under 19's , Gore has just come back from injury and has had game time ,Lawton has only just started training after breaking his hands. Davies wouldn't get in the Barrow side at the moment :lol: Kav has played twice BUT Pickers could really do with some game time . Hulmey has been playing and from what I hear might have another option for games if Workington are okay. Lawton was supposed to be on a years loan Worky before he got injured no not sure where that stands now

if we dont bulk up our (raiders) squad soon it'll be relegation for sure unfortunately.

Lee

if we dont bulk up our (raiders) squad soon it'll be relegation for sure unfortunately.

Lee

get linked up dual reg lee. Get one or two a week to boost the squad and if your lads bag a win the confidence will grow. You got haven soon they are there for the taking.