Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThunderArmy

Rochdale v Gateshead

9 posts in this topic

hi guys, well finally the start of competitive rugby league for us with the start of the northern rail cup, im travelling to game on sunday with a few mates and really looking forward to the game, we have improved alot this this season and won our last 2 friendlys which is great for us, been a tough few seasons for us though theres a real buzz around our team at the moment roll on sunday see you guys then, cmon thunder! cmon thunder!!

looking forward to the game. Sincerely hope Thunder have have a good season.

thanks pooingdog, really hope we do better than last 3seasons, we've signed alot of new players and got link-up with hull kr, different side to last seasons, 4 friendlys we won the last 2 and lads luck hungry and want to play for the club, we have alot of pace on the wings with jacob blades scoring 8 trys in 3 games, we now have a very good half back in ben hardcastle and prop forward jack stearman from york, be tough for us though expect alot better season than the last 3 seasons.

Looking forward to what should be a good match,in what is for Gateshead their local derby.Two very different teams from last season both with partnerships,but going of the evidence of what I saw against Oldham we should still have to much for them.

Bring your singing voices and enjoy the day and the beer. ONWARD HORNETS ONWARD

Any idea if your gonna be using any saints players this weekend ?? I support haven weve used gardner and walker so far i know you used walker in a friendly not too sure about the rules whether we can use the same players over the season or when they,ve played a competitive game their stuck to haven/rochdale

it is like our local derby haha i live in york so not to bad on train for me, cant wait to see our new team in competitive action, enjoy going to spotland close to pitch nice fans you guys will see you sunday and hopefully put faces to names haha, cmon thunder! cmon thunder!! andy.