Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith T

How many .....

5 posts in this topic

.... can we expect to see from Barrow on Sunday?

i'll be there Keith probably go in the main stand tho as im bringing my Jameater girlfriend...to be fair tho she has seen sense and supports Barrow now lol

I think we will be down on last years effort tho as the start of the season has been poor for home attendances so far and with our results also sees the fickle fans run away :angry:

Im sure the Barrow contingent would be much larger if there were choo choo's running but alas :rolleyes:

Lee

Sheffield managed to bring 10 on Sunday, morty, and they are the Champions!!!!! I'm sure we can all beat that number where-ever we are playing. Shocking.

Sheffield managed to bring 10 on Sunday, morty, and they are the Champions!!!!! I'm sure we can all beat that number where-ever we are playing. Shocking.

You are correct Keith - shocking. There are six of my immediate family at most away matches, just four short of the Eagles' total.

I'll check how many buses we have going up Keith and let you know. A fair few will travel by car also.

sheffields support was pathetic. how can you only muster up 10 people wanting to travel to watch your team when there champions. there were certain coaches and fans who were against 4 teams going up, but all 4 will take more fans to there ground than what they were getting last year. i would expect between 1300 - 1500 on sunday.