Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackpool Hawk

Billy Slater at the South Leeds Stadium

10 posts in this topic

Frightening, and we struggle to kick one from anywhere bar bang in front.

I would of paid to watch them train at sls.

Blackpool--- the photo Margaret Gibbons as of him wearing a Hunslet shirt would make a good programme cover.

Pat B should be able to sell a few on e-bay to Australia, and I might list one myself.

Blackpool--- the photo Margaret Gibbons as of him wearing a Hunslet shirt would make a good programme cover.

Pat B should be able to sell a few on e-bay to Australia, and I might list one myself.

Does not really fit in with the retro theme of this season Barry and we would have to be very careful about any copyright / Image laws regarding using his image on any official club documentation.

I'm sure Margaret G would let you have the copyright as it's her photo.-- just a idea -- .

you could break away from the retro theme for 1 game.

Would make a good article inside.

I'm sure Margaret G would let you have the copyright as it's her photo.-- just a idea -- .

you could break away from the retro theme for 1 game.

Would make a good article inside.

But its an image of Billy Slater :)

To be honest Barry, I really don't see what is relevant of having an image of a Melbourne Storm player on our front cover?

Its much more relevant to have Jamie Peacock, Maybe, Kevin Sinfield on your front cover, after all you are leeds ##### !!!.

Its much more relevant to have Jamie Peacock, Maybe, Kevin Sinfield on your front cover, after all you are leeds ##### !!!.

Thanks for your input