Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honor James

Match Officials Director Stuart Cummings to stand down

39 posts in this topic

Maybe the RFL will follow the lead of the NRL and appoint a former coach to the role?

In their press release it states that the jobs will be shared between Ian Smith and some other person so I would guess not.

In their press release it states that the jobs will be shared between Ian Smith and some other person so I would guess not.

The other person is Jon Sharp, former Huddersfield, Hull, Crusaders and GB coach.

He's recently gotten married and so perhaps he is showing signs of being a new settled down Ganson. ;)

Ye gods, how did the post wedding evening party go on? :O:blink:

The other person is Jon Sharp, former Huddersfield, Hull, Crusaders and GB coach.

Right. Not that the embelishment impresses me but clearly you felt the need to make some kind of point. I simply couldn't remember who it was and couldn't be bothered looking.

Apparently it went very well. No old ladies present. ;)

Right. Not that the embelishment impresses me but clearly you felt the need to make some kind of point. I simply couldn't remember who it was and couldn't be bothered looking.

Embellishment? I was just saying who got the job. Nothing more.

Maybe the RFL will follow the lead of the NRL and appoint a former coach to the role?

Was reading this morning about Nobby working for Wasps, IMO he needs to be kept in RL maybe something he could do?

Let him go... seriously, wont miss him one bit. Hope it takes too much time so they have to get an analyst in his place on Prem Sports.

Won't be missed at all. He was a reasonable ref in himself but has done a poor job as controller.

Best decision he has made in donkeys years

It'll be interesting to be in the coaches meeting with him, he'll keep sending the meeting back 10 minutes each time they ask him a question.

Only after a team warning

Won't the new controller of refs be Sam Tomkins, he seems to have been getting some practice in.

That'd be a wedding reception then.

Facepalm.