Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rams Media Team

Rams launch Local Lotto

20 posts in this topic

Click here to check out the latest e-release from Dewsbury Rams.

Like the news on Facebook

Retweet it on Twitter

Loads of leaflets for the new lottery yesterday, and I still have to decide whether to give my limited spare cash to that cause or the amber ribbon - but I picked one up anyway. I arrived forty minutes prior to kick off to avoid the anticipated crush, and also in the hope of getting one of our team sheets, which are currently rarer than a "penny black". Once again, the gatekeeper laughed hysterically when I asked him if he had any - doesn't even appologise anymore. Can anybody tell me what time I need to arrive at the ground to guarantee myself one of these much saught after and possibly mythical items ? I don't really want to wait until one comes up for auction on antiques roadshow. Alternatively, could someone connected to the club put the teams on the website or this forum a couple of hours before the match ? Thanks - in hope rather than anticipation.

GOR

re team sheets try the club office about twenty mins before kick off !

GOR

re team sheets try the club office about twenty mins before kick off !

Thanks - will do.

Officiallly, coaches dont have to submit their squads until an hour before kick off, (and invariably leave it that late) so i have sympathy for the club when they are being berated for having no team sheets available.

However, it might be worth looking into the prospect of tweeting the team to those tech savvy enough to have tinterweb : )

Officiallly, coaches dont have to submit their squads until an hour before kick off, (and invariably leave it that late) so i have sympathy for the club when they are being berated for having no team sheets available.

However, it might be worth looking into the prospect of tweeting the team to those tech savvy enough to have tinterweb : )

When I suggested this I was told by Tom that it already happened - I never received said tweets, however.

Why is "The Big One" draw still being advertised to join up on the official web site when it is no longer in go?

When I suggested this I was told by Tom that it already happened - I never received said tweets, however.

You don't receive tweets. You join Twitter, follow Dewsbury Rams and the Tweets appear on your news feed.

The teams were tweeted for the pre-season matches, but as explained in this e-release I'm no longer in a position to continue providing that service.

You don't receive tweets. You join Twitter, follow Dewsbury Rams and the Tweets appear on your news feed.

The teams were tweeted for the pre-season matches, but as explained in this e-release I'm no longer in a position to continue providing that service.

In other words the club would rather use the other Tom and Tim as they are probably cheaper?

Shame. Never seen as much e-exposure since you got onboard. Yet again....Perhaps - The club fears something positive.

In other words the club would rather use the other Tom and Tim as they are probably cheaper?

Shame. Never seen as much e-exposure since you got onboard. Yet again....Perhaps - The club fears something positive.

Cheaper than free?! ;)

I stopped because I don't have the time to commit to doing it any more. I really miss doing it!

Thanks Tom. Now about these eggs I have to suck..................

I got the Twitter feeds from Dewsbury Rams but never got team lists - maybe it's the reception in the South Stand?

What Tom's been exposing himself!!!!!

I guess doing something for nothing is better than wanting something for nothing, eh FF B)

I guess doing something for nothing is better than wanting something for nothing, eh FF B)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And driving is better than getting the bus John.

YOu should tell the bus driver that