Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipley Ram

Eric France Bust

33 posts in this topic

Pint of what though?

And "if it leaves them all standing", for some that's missing the point entirely!! :huh:

Decent beer although its not about the Huntsman or H.H its about the Rams selling more beer.

Decent beer although its not about the Huntsman or H.H its about the Rams selling more beer.

Maybe HHWMC and Huntsman are relevant as one sells cheaper beer and one sells better quality beer, so people would choose to drink at those two establishments due to one of those reasons

Maybe HHWMC and Huntsman are relevant as one sells cheaper beer and one sells better quality beer, so people would choose to drink at those two establishments due to one of those reasons

Aye - and the dream is the lower bar turned into a cosy little real ale pub selling ossett brewery beer served up by nigella lawson (or a lady with similar qualifications), kevins pork pies on the bar and with reruns of match highlights of cuurent and past matches on the telly - problem is, if I went in I'd probably never come out again. :O

If you want to help support the club, drink in the club's bars. It is a rugby club and not a pub so will never sell the best range of beers etc..Every pound more spent at the club helps. It is only 14 Sundays out of the year, that leaves 351 days to drink wherever you want.

If you want to help support the club, drink in the club's bars. It is a rugby club and not a pub so will never sell the best range of beers etc..Every pound more spent at the club helps. It is only 14 Sundays out of the year, that leaves 351 days to drink wherever you want.

I already do - but there are limited opportunities aren't there. Does the bar open at dinner times or nights other than matchdays and functions?

So, we start out with the really bad news that we've lost our main sponsor then the fans on here determine that the critical factor in all of this is when the bar is open and what beer is served. That'll fix it I guess.

Call me a Cassandra if you will but I foresee problems heading the clubs way because of this loss of income.

Pint of what though?

And "if it leaves them all standing", for some that's missing the point entirely!! :huh:

Think he is talking about ruddles...

Good luck with sponsorship and for the season. As long as that doesn't carry on to the Bulldogs matches :)