Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bat Lad

Thurs

29 posts in this topic

Hard to tell from the TV whether the kick after the Potts try went over. It certainly looked like it to me but the problem was that it disappeared off the top of the TV screen and was much higher than the top of the posts. The final kick was good no question at all- don't understand how anyone can question it.

Hard to tell from the TV whether the kick after the Potts try went over. It certainly looked like it to me but the problem was that it disappeared off the top of the TV screen and was much higher than the top of the posts. The final kick was good no question at all- don't understand how anyone can question it.

Agreed!

Think they may be talking about the disallowed one from Potts' try. Heard a couple of people who watched on TV say it went over and Hemingway seemed a bit miffed.

I mean the 'disallowed' one from Potts try. I can understand it being difficult to see on the TV but the TJ's should be getting it right.

Brother in law predicted a 20-18 win (£90 at stake) in the Debating society weekly predictions.