Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

01/03/13 - Salford City Reds v London Broncos - KO 8pm

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford City Reds
    • London Broncos
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

TRY! Godwin stretches over to finally put Salford on the board. Sneyd misses conversion. Salford 4-28 London

I'm glad they're off the mark. This table needs bunching up as much as possible.

(Unless Bradford win and win and run away at the top)

Talk about flattering to deceive! After last week's euphoria, it's back to Earth with a bump and no mistake!

Just heard Dr Koukash on BBC Radio Manchester. He sounds decidedly unchuffed. "Unacceptable", "If they aren't performing, they will be out of the door", "This will not happen again". The next few days could be interesting.

Positives. I'm pleased for London. I've had two beers, with two more in the fridge. I had a job interview this morning and got the job. I don't have to get up at stupid o'clock in the morning. There's always next week. That'll do for now. Cheers, everyone! :)

I've had two beers, with two more in the fridge. I had a job interview this morning and got the job. I don't have to get up at stupid o'clock in the morning. There's always next week. That'll do for now. Cheers, everyone! :)

:D

Good work chief

Positives. I'm pleased for London. I've had two beers, with two more in the fridge. I had a job interview this morning and got the job. I don't have to get up at stupid o'clock in the morning. There's always next week. That'll do for now. Cheers, everyone! :)

I'll have a beer if you're offering...

I'll have a beer if you're offering...

Now that really is poor trolling! :D :D :D

Next time I'm at Odsal, you can ask in person.

Having checked on the internet this was no misprint, this is at least a result for the club, and, if nothing else should silence those calling for Tony Rea;'s head. The coach has no responsibility for the state the club's in and as for the players they need to do their job on the field which is within their power to control.

Just heard Dr Koukash on BBC Radio Manchester. He sounds decidedly unchuffed. "Unacceptable", "If they aren't performing, they will be out of the door", "This will not happen again". The next few days could be interesting.

One can only hope that David Hughes tired of incinerating his money would deliver a similar serve behind closed doors to those non-performers at the Broncos. It worked when the Catalan chairman did it.

Talk about flattering to deceive! After last week's euphoria, it's back to Earth with a bump and no mistake!

I'm sure he'll be good for Salfrd in the long run but he needs to calm down. At the end of the day they need to work with the players they've got at least till the end of the season. They maybe able to add a few players but the SC doesn't allow for ditching players and bringing new ones in.

I wish Dr. Koukash had been flashing his cash round at Crusaders before they went belly up. Far far more potential than Salford.

Well, that demonstrated my total lack of talent in the prediction business :) Given that in Dr. Koukach's other sporting interest, non-performers end up in Findus Beef Lasgne, if I was a member of Salford's playing or coaching staff I might be a tad worried at the moment!

I wish Dr. Koukash had been flashing his cash round at Crusaders before they went belly up. Far far more potential than Salford.

I think you may be right there.

Broughton failed to make the game due to traffic causing a little disruption and the early introduction of Foran this does not explain the poor effort from Salford.

3 individual errors gifted tries. No on field leadership, poor decision making from all over the field. Losing Danny Williams in the first half to a hamstring certainly didn't help. London's Dixon was lively but a half decent team would have had won this game, London still look a long way off, too many players not performing.

Gibson failed to connect to kick the ball dead, another kick though missed by probably Williams.

Sneyd had two tries chalked off I assume from knock ons although the 2nd looked good.

This brings me to Murphy, I really don't see what he offers Salford and should be returned to Wigan as soon as possible. I knew we have extended his loan but he is a liability, can't catch, positionally poor, refuses to pass. For my sanity he has to go. The more annoying thing is Evalds has now gone on DR to Oldham, why not play him he is much better than Murphy?

Hope Lowe gets a grip soon

This brings me to Murphy, I really don't see what he offers Salford and should be returned to Wigan as soon as possible. I knew we have extended his loan but he is a liability, can't catch, positionally poor, refuses to pass. For my sanity he has to go. The more annoying thing is Evalds has now gone on DR to Oldham, why not play him he is much better than Murphy?

Neither can Fox the Wakefield winger.Next Sunday should be interesting.Super League just gets better and better.... :)