Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

01/03/13 - St Helens v Leeds Rhinos - KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

93 posts in this topic

Can this get any better for Saints? Hohaia, Perry and Wellens all out injured? Absolutely brilliants news all round.

They've got Lomax at full back, just need Gaskell at stand off and sign a proper scrum half and they may actually be in contention to win something this year.

I was coming back from Birstall at 7.45pm westbound J27-J26 and it was clear, however the gridlock had just fallen short and cars were being turned around and coming down the slip road onto the M62 at J26. Bad times.

Lomax gets the scoreboard rolling

My mistake.....forgoit about the leeds pen at the start

4-2

How long is Wellens out for? When he returns ill be annoyed if he moves Lomax out of full back, he's quality running in space.

Far too much pink on show tonight......are the officials allowed to wear the same colour as the away team?

Not an amazing 1st half......hopefully the 2nd half will get more interesting....

Soliola looking dangerous, if he had some support saints would be doing a little better

2 consecutine handling errors from manu in as many mins......don"t half blow hot ncold that lad

I think the game is of a high standard. 95% and 98% tackle success is very impressive. Both sides to lack abit of creativity though.