Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

03/03/13 - Huddersfield Giants v Bradford Bulls - KO 3pm

Who will win?   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Bradford Bulls
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

120 posts in this topic

Probably not but I'll back them every week and these things can happen, the Bulls have been both very impressive and also very pants in a couple of first halves.

Can't see past the Giants for this one, but we have been good in patches, so hope springs eternal.

Interesting to see how Kopczack is received by the Bulls six.

Bulls win. Comfortably.

This whole hope business just feels so unnatural to a Giants fan.

Can't see beyond a Giants win, to be honest.

Too much firepower and general quality all around the paddock, for a Bulls' side which has been 'mixed' at best. Even if we find a way to get Kearny into the halves, it'll be a hard day at the office against a big Huddersfield pack. Obviously I don't think the Giants are going to go the whole season unbeaten but I'll be (very pleasantly) shocked if it happens this week-end.

This whole hope business just feels so unnatural to a Giants fan.

"What can I do about these negative automatic thoughts doctor?"

"Only winning a trophy will prove efficacious in ameliorating this condition I suspect."

Winning home games is a minimum for teams wanting to challenge

By how much is another matter...

I can see this being another tough one, Giants forwards will have to step up from last week but you can only play as well as the other team let you, Wakefield pack were good in the second half and i expect Bradford to be just as tough, we have had some right maulings from the Bulls over the years ,but then so have most teams, We need to defend like we did against Wigan and we will be ok, Bulls showed what they are capable of end of last season, i think they still are, should be a very good game.

As Baloo has said in't local rag - respect possession is the key and patience, no trying to win the game on every pass

Hudd by 8 - been pleasantly suprised by Huddersfield so far, I thought they'd struggle this season.

Always hard to tell how a team will fare under a new coach, especially when said coach is a 'rookie', but Baloo talks a good game and has produced them so far. He's a good guy and I hope he does well to be honest, though a bit of adversity (as a learning experience?) might be beneficial this weekend.... B)

Paul Anderson and Barry Macdermott must be the men with the most changed image in the game. You'd think that both had been gentle giants as players, when, as I remember, both started off as being nasty customers.

I remember being very dubious about the Bulls taking Paul Anderson on, but he was a brilliant signing. I can't even remember him getting yellow-carded.