Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

03/03/13 - Huddersfield Giants v Bradford Bulls - KO 3pm

Who will win?   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Bradford Bulls
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

120 posts in this topic

Bradford squad: James Donaldson, Adam Sidlow, Adam O'Brien, Manase Manuokafoa, Jamie Langley, Matt Diskin, Brett Kearney, Nick Scruton, Heath L'Estrange, Matty Blythe, Keith Lulia, Elliott Whitehead, Elliot Kear, Jarrod Sammut, Danny Addy, Tom Olbison, Chev Walker, Jobe Murphy, Jamie Foster.

Huddersfield squad: Scott Grix, Luke George, Leroy Cudjoe, Joe Wardle, Jermaine McGillvary, Danny Brough, Luke Robinson, Eorl Crabtree, Shaun Lunt, Craig Kopczak, Brett Ferres, David Faiumu, Larne Patrick, Jason Chan, Ukuma Ta'ai, Aaron Murphy, Jamie Cording, Jacob Fairbank, Anthony Mullally.

What's happened to Michael Lawrence?

Injured.

Bad tendon injury in a friendly preseason unfortunately - hopefully he'll be back to his best and showing he should be considered for the England squad

Paul Anderson and Barry Macdermott must be the men with the most changed image in the game. You'd think that both had been gentle giants as players, when, as I remember, both started off as being nasty customers.

I remember being very dubious about the Bulls taking Paul Anderson on, but he was a brilliant signing. I can't even remember him getting yellow-carded.

Can't honestly remember Ando being particularlty bad, other than his injury record, before joined the Bulls but Barrie Mac certainly had a bad reputation and I remember a few pretty nasty clashes between him and namesake Brian and then Stu Fielden after Brian retired, usually when Barrie had bother keeping his arms below horizontal. I seem to remember that discipline (or lack of) was probably the main reason he left Wigan and moved to Leeds along with the fact they had plenty of other good forwards who weren't giving away quite so many penalties. Agree he's changed though, he talks pretty well these days.

One thing about Foster - the 4s become 6s and that must lift a team.