Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

03/03/13 - Hull KR v Warrington Wolves - KO 3pm

Who will win?   14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Warrington Wolves
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

69 posts in this topic

Wire to complete a very satisfactory couple of weeks, by ticking off another tough away game.

Injuries adding up, game time for more players.

Salford scored 7 tries against KR so unless KR sort their defence out they could get a spanking

I'll got for KR 16 warrington 34

Must be selling some good gear in Brigg.

Warrington squad: Ryan Atkins, Garreth Carvell, Mike Cooper, Ben Currie, Rhys Evans, Simon Grix, Micky Higham, Chris Hill, Brett Hodgson, James Laithwaite, Tyrone McCarthy, Michael Monaghan, Richie Myler, Stefan Ratchford, Chris Riley, Trent Waterhouse, Ben Westwood, Rhys Williams, Paul Wood.

Hull KR squad: Liam Salter, Alex Brown, Dale Ferguson, Graeme Horne, George Griffin, Cory Paterson, Con Mika, Evarn Tuimavave, Kris Welham, Travis Burns, Josh Hodgson, Mickey Paea, Keal Carlile, Jordan Cox, Michael Dobson, David Hodgson, Greg Eden, Rhys Lovegrove, Sam Latus.

Wolves by 40

Hmm, I doubt it. HKR are still strong at home, plus we are still missing our talisman and top try scorer.

Is Chris Bridge injured or just out of favour? He's such a gifted player I don't understand his exclusion.

Hmm, I doubt it. HKR are still strong at home, plus we are still missing our talisman and top try scorer.

Is Chris Bridge injured or just out of favour? He's such a gifted player I don't understand his exclusion.

Bridge is on the road to recovery, named in the Swinton 19 for Sunday..... Needs match fitness.

Bridge as always seemed to me to be the scapegoat at wire, a bad result and he gets bombed. Be better moving IMO

Bridge as always seemed to me to be the scapegoat at wire, a bad result and he gets bombed. Be better moving IMO

aye - a bad performance??? And they send him off to hospital for a knee op.

:D

:D

Yep, some sections of the south stand have bad things to say about bridge, I'm not keen on his attitude, but to be fair, he's got flair and can make things happen...... It'll be nice to see him back playing at his best, gifted lad, just had a lot of injuries and a few issues off the field.

If he gets back to his best, it'll be another centre for England to think about.

Obviously he is injured Dave, so that's why he's not been playing. However, I do have some sympathy for Hullfan's point: Bridge drops out of the team for a bit and you do get a load of Wire fans slagging him off. See PMJ's rubbish about him having a bad attitude in the post preceding this one.

Anyway, today's teams:

Warrington

Brett Hodgson, Chris Riley, Rhys Evans, Ryan Atkins, Rhys Williams, Stefan Ratchford, Richie Myler, Paul Wood, Micky Higham, Chris Hill, Simon Grix, Ben Westwood, Mike Cooper

Subs: Garreth Carvell, Tyrone McCarthy, Ben Currie, James Laithwaite

Hull KR

Greg Eden, Alex Brown, Kris Welham, Liam Salter, David Hodgson, Travis Burns, Michael Dobson, Evarn Tuimavave, Josh Hodgson, Rhys Lovegrove, Dale Ferguson, Cory Paterson, Con Mika

Subs: Keal Carlile, Graeme Horne, George Griffin, Mickey Paea

Three second-rowers on the bench plus Carvell, with Cooper starting LF suggests we're hoping to bulldoze Hull KR's pack.

Three second-rowers on the bench plus Carvell, with Cooper starting LF suggests we're hoping to bulldoze Hull KR's pack.

From what I've seen, Rovers' forwards try and get on top then try and have a breather which leads to them falling away a bit. If Wire's forwards can get the upper hand early on, this could be as embarrassing for KR as yesterday's game was for Hull FC.

(Expect Rovers to win in fine style now I've made that comment. :rolleyes: )