Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rammo23

Swinton Game

48 posts in this topic

We are similar clubs. We could all go firing from the bows when it comes to the ridiculous nature of us playing Chris bridge for one game or you affording Karl pryce for a whole year. I dont really care either way. Its just a childish way of having a dig

Usually a great game between us two.

Looking forward to it

Whats ridiculous about our purchase of Karl Pryce ?

The money would be better spent on a new head for roger ram

About as much as us playing chris bridge. Thats my point.

The money would be better spent on a new head for roger ram

There's now't wrong with my current head.

I'm a Batley fan but to try compare the Rams signing a player on a Dewsbury contract for a year, to Swinton playing a Warrington first teamer for the odd game under the DR system is absurd.

Pryce is a contracted Rams player, Bridge is a contracted Warrington one.

About as much as us playing chris bridge. Thats my point.

Nonsense. Not in anyway comparable.

Nonsense. Not in anyway comparable.

Nonsense. Anyway Pryce was absolutely dire for you today...what a waste of talent and cash

Your little half back on the other hand was excellent.

Thank God you havent spent any money on Bridge lol. Poor lad thought he was auditioning for the teletubbies after Aizua squared him up ;)

Just goes to show reputations count for nothing.

Big hit from Aizue and Chris Bridge knew he was in a game.

Overall two very committed teams having a good go at each other and very enjoyable.

In the end the result was probably fair and reflected the amount of possession you had, but credit to the Lions for some very strong defence.

Thank God you havent spent any money on Bridge lol. Poor lad thought he was auditioning for the teletubbies after Aizua squared him up ;)

Ha ha true enough. Bridge had a good game otherwise.

Nonsense. Anyway Pryce was absolutely dire for you today...what a waste of talent and cash

Your little half back on the other hand was excellent.

Today's performance nothing to do with me, I support another team, but not nonsense. Pryce is a Dewsbury player, Bridge is not a Swinton player.

Cop out of nothing you misery.

Read everything I wrote...the endless digs about DR are childish at best. Im not stooping to the level of slinging it back merely pointing out how easy it is for us all to sling mud. Its childish..its easy and it achieves NOUGHT.

Go on tell me you were only having a laugh...by the way everything I write has my full name on it unlike the millions of other anonymous keyboard warriors on here of which you are one..thas the cop out...go and roll down the slope.See ya.

Not talking about DR. There are a thousand other threads about DR which I have contributed to and made it clear what my views on it are, regardless of what my own club has decided to do. We are discussing the fact that you stated that there was no difference between Bridge's situation with you, and Pryce's situation with Dewsbury, when there clearly is. What has the name thing got to do with anything, or the fact that my own club has a ground on a slope? Stay on the discussion and stop creating diversions, that too is a cop out.

I did not state that there was no difference at all. That's how you've interpreted it. I said its ridiculous.

You've started the nastiness my anonymous friend...hence what you term diversions.

Im not getting into a rights and wrongs discussion its been done to death

No club is whiter than white which was the point of my post. Lets just enjoy the rugby league. ..like yesterday's great match

I did not state that there was no difference at all. That's how you've interpreted it. I said its ridiculous.

You've started the nastiness my anonymous friend...hence what you term diversions.

No club is whiter than white which was the point of my post. Lets just enjoy the rugby league. ..like yesterday's great match

No nastiness intended, if you feel that way I unreservedly apologise. However you did call me a misery, which is ironic as you have no idea who I am, as you pointed out. And as for rights and wrongs, if you mean DR then I agree it's been done to death. And nothing wrong with anonymous, it's part of the ethos of an Internet forum. No rules being broken by me, though I accept your belief that I may not be within the spirit of what's acceptable!

Come on guys. Stop bickering. Well done distant dog for the apology. Now, kiss and make-up.

Come on guys. Stop bickering. Well done distant dog for the apology. Now, kiss and make-up.

Ha, did not realise we were bickering until his last post but I hod up my hands and accept all responsibility, and , god forbid, I was defending Dewsbury.