Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baaarrow

CHRIS BRIDGE

15 posts in this topic

According to the Swinton forum he's playing for them this weekend as a dual-reg player !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As i pointed out a couple of weeks ago in another thread. Every single Warrington 1st team squad member is duel registered with Swinton. As well as that the 4 players who have signed for Swinton from Warrington, Ryan Shaw being one of them,can go back to Warrington on loan...Farce or what??.

Yep its a joke.

I wonder if the farcical situation at Swinton has any bearing on why Steve McCormack walked out !!!! ;-)

well why have a coach anymore?...the super league team picks your squad!.. :lol: :lol:

i really hate this DR fiasco but i hope it doesnt bite us in the ass come september

Well you might see 2 tops in towns side tomorrow but that's covering injuries to be fair!! Be great to see whitehead back tomorrow, I didn't mind the guys graft

only 1 in towns squad tomorrow and hes played all 4 games so far and is an under 23 covering for ell miller.

only 1 in towns squad tomorrow and hes played all 4 games so far and is an under 23 covering for ell miller.

In fact he's 20 years old with no SL experience but that still doesn't prevent others from referring to Town as Widnes Reserves. Pathetic.

Keith, theres three posters mention your team on this page, yourself, Wonky, and Havenhater, I can't see what your point is?

Yes in connection with the dual reg we don't agree with think of course or can u not English dialogue?

Keith, theres three posters mention your team on this page, yourself, Wonky, and Havenhater, I can't see what your point is?

My point is that there are certain posters who refer to Town as Widnes Reserves on here and on other forums. If you care to look further down the index for this forum you will see a thread in capital letters "Workington Vikings". We are no more a reserve team for anyone than Barrow were last season with up to 3 DR players.

All the fans I have spoken to, think yourselves, and Batley, are doing nothing wrong, and I am sure if we had the injuries both ourselves and you had last year we would need to loan players again, but as you did they would be young players, not interntionals returning from injury.Hope for a good game tomorrow.

Worth remembering that Morley,Monaghan and Briers are currently out injured so an appearance for Swinton will no doubt be part of their rehabilitation.

I think Workington Vikings stream is a bit misleading,Keith. As far as I can see there is onjly 1 Raiders supporter called it that.; I think most Raiders supporters want Town & Haven (our Cumbrian neighbours) to do well. It shouldn't be forgotten though that us oldens are Lancastrians LOL.