Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackpool Hawk

Supporters Team for The Hunslet Hawks & Leeds City Council Touch Rugby Festival

58 posts in this topic

Who fancies getting a Supporters team together to play in the Touch Rugby Festival On Wednesday 13th March 5pm for Sport Relief?

So far we have

Gaz Evans

James Cunningham

Ian Pickles

Rick Greenwood (Oranges/Physio/Manger/Buns)

Post below if your interested, or email gareth.evans@hawksrl.com

Will be a good laugh and raise some money for charity.

For those coming along for the fun and excitement there will be cake sales, raffles with brilliant prizes, face painting, food, Hunslet Hawks Dance Academy and Harry the Hawks and friends!

When the supporters team used to play this comp Gaz , it used to be 10 players per side and 6 on the pitch at any given time , playing across the SLS pitch , still got a few of the old teams numbers , 10 years ago when we last played in it.........Barnstoneworth all over again :O

Its on the stadium pitch Carl

Get texting Rick, we can try and get a training session sorted for next week!

Ha Ha Ha just like that when we lost to Topliss Tigers 15 v 1 ........15 bloody 1 , David Topliss , John Joyner and many more star , could'nt tell who they were through their grey beards

Who fancies getting a Supporters team together to play in the Touch Rugby Festival On Wednesday 13th March 5pm for Sport Relief?

So far we have

Gaz Evans

James Cunningham

Ian Pickles

Rick Greenwood (Oranges/Physio/Manger/Buns)

Post below if your interested, or email gareth.evans@hawksrl.com

Will be a good laugh and raise some money for charity.

For those coming along for the fun and excitement there will be cake sales, raffles with brilliant prizes, face painting, food, Hunslet Hawks Dance Academy and Harry the Hawks and friends!

I'd Deff be up for that but got a bad ankle at min.

When the supporters team used to play this comp Gaz , it used to be 10 players per side and 6 on the pitch at any given time , playing across the SLS pitch , still got a few of the old teams numbers , 10 years ago when we last played in it.........Barnstoneworth all over again :O

8 bloody 1

Gaz Evans

James Cunningham

Ian PickleS

Josh

Macca

We used to play all the supporters teams , and unbeaten in the last year we played , Castleford , Sheffield ,Swinton , Heavy Wollen , LEEDS Ha Ha , Saints Supporters teams.........

We used to play all the supporters teams , and unbeaten in the last year we played , Castleford , Sheffield ,Swinton , Heavy Wollen , LEEDS Ha Ha , Saints Supporters teams.........

Good times blackbeard!! We had a good team to be fair!!

be good to see the team up & running again!! Good idea our eeeeeeevo

Good times blackbeard!! We had a good team to be fair!!

be good to see the team up & running again!! Good idea our eeeeeeevo

Would you be able to get the yacht up the Leeds/Liverpool canal in time for the big game :blink:

I'm Going to ask Psycho John on Sunday, he will be told though hes not allowed to headbutt Rhinos now we are in partnership :D

york will sail over lol

Would you be able to get the yacht up the Leeds/Liverpool canal in time for the big game :blink:

If theres a free space to moor up then im there Blackbeard!

I'm Going to ask Psycho John on Sunday, he will be told though hes not allowed to headbutt Rhinos now we are in partnership :D

I think John is still banned from headbutting and fighting and verbally abusing the Leeds Supporters team organiser, i take my hat off to him, he's my hero :-) !! !!

If theres a free space to moor up then im there Blackbeard!

I think John is still banned from headbutting and fighting and verbally abusing the Leeds Supporters team organiser, i take my hat off to him, he's my hero :-) !! !!

It was one of the funniest things Ive seen! :)

It was one of the funniest things Ive seen! :)

Sad day for Leeds fans that day Morley RU ground , Hunslet 28 v 14 Leeds , and Leeds filling their team with ringers Ha Ha.......Headbutt 1 , Forehead 0 ......... :D

Sad day for Leeds fans that day Morley RU ground , Hunslet 28 v 14 Leeds , and Leeds filling their team with ringers Ha Ha.......Headbutt 1 , Forehead 0 ......... :D

That was nearly as good as my 2 tries and MOM performance at Folly Lane ;)

That Leeds player had his name on the back of his shirt (Gareth) and John kept calling him Gareth Gates and winding him up , so the Leeds player through a cup of water in Johns face in the dug-outs , and that was it , it all kicked off........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Leeds player had his name on the back of his shirt (Gareth) and John kept calling him Gareth Gates and winding him up , so the Leeds player through a cup of water in Johns face in the dug-outs , and that was it , it all kicked off........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha psycho john didn't hang about did he!! He gave him a right hiding :-)

Ha ha psycho john didn't hang about did he!! He gave him a right hiding :-)

Maybe Cardigan Arms can comment on this ?