Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackpool Hawk

Supporters Team for The Hunslet Hawks & Leeds City Council Touch Rugby Festival

58 posts in this topic

Would love to come down, trying to see if there is a way I can get down and be part of the team, will email if I can sort something

don't ask me i'm too bloody old

Don't forget to come and see me in the Phoenix this afternoon to confirm your participation in to the hawks suporters side.

DON'T FALL FOR IT LADS THEY ARE ONLY GOING TO REPLACE YOU WITH WHINO SUPPORTERS

Thanks for your contribution

Sorry Shaun but its only D/R with Leeds not Cas......... :(

Sorry Shaun but its only D/R with Leeds not Cas......... :(

WhinoBaiter has got more clubs than Tiger Woods :)

WhinoBaiter has got more clubs than Tiger Woods :)

He does av a nose for the game tho

He does av a nose for the game tho

A flat 1 haha

YOU AV ALL GOT TOWNHALL CLOCK FACES ,REMEMBER AGADO DO DO BLACKPOOL .WHATS YOUR NEW SONG THERES ONLY ONE RONNIE RHINO ,ONE RONNIE RHINO WITH A PACKET OF SWEETS AND A CHEEKY SMILE RONNIE IS A DAMED GOOD CHAP. WHEN I WAS JUST A LITTLE BOY I ASKED MY MOTHER WHAT SHOULD I BE SHOULD I BE HUNSLET SHOULD I BE LEEDS HERE'S WHAT SHE SAID TO ME ...................ERM,ERM,ERM.ERM.

YOU AV ALL GOT TOWNHALL CLOCK FACES ,REMEMBER AGADO DO DO BLACKPOOL .WHATS YOUR NEW SONG THERES ONLY ONE RONNIE RHINO ,ONE RONNIE RHINO WITH A PACKET OF SWEETS AND A CHEEKY SMILE RONNIE IS A DAMED GOOD CHAP. WHEN I WAS JUST A LITTLE BOY I ASKED MY MOTHER WHAT SHOULD I BE SHOULD I BE HUNSLET SHOULD I BE LEEDS HERE'S WHAT SHE SAID TO ME ...................ERM,ERM,ERM.ERM.

Maybe if all the fans that can't be bothered to come support their team we wouldn't have to dual reg with anyone, but hey ho they don't so this is the path we gave to go down.

If spending time, money and effort on the club I love makes me two faced Sean, then call me It, I can live with that.

Hunslet till I die!

we love it or hate it. we have to stick with this, its the rules for all championship clubs so what if we didnt have dual reg players, then next season get used to going to hemel. gloucester and london to name a few. can just see these teams bringing hundreds on away support

if we got relegated cant see hunslet going on much longer with 200 or so support

we need everyone to attend home games no matter what.

Thanks for your contribution

can remember shaun being an avid fan of hunslet until his unfortunate ban , some of you need to remember that

can remember shaun being an avid fan of hunslet until his unfortunate ban , some of you need to remember that

Thanks

Shaun's always welcome down at the sls and he knows that ..........

Posted · Hidden by ckn, March 6, 2013 - No reason given

Thanks

thanks for what macca, i can remember only one jumping tp shauns defence and that was kenny he fely aggrieved at the the club for the 2 year ban ,so he switched to cas to watch the game he loves i for one dont blame him

thanks for what macca, i can remember only one jumping tp shauns defence and that was kenny he fely aggrieved at the the club for the 2 year ban ,so he switched to cas to watch the game he loves i for one dont blame him

when darren was allegedly was on the same charge and bally wanted to sack him , shaun didnt hesitate jumping to robbos defence unlike others i could mention , but i wont and the only thing u have to say is sarcastic

when darren was allegedly was on the same charge and bally wanted to sack him , shaun didnt hesitate jumping to robbos defence unlike others i could mention , but i wont and the only thing u have to say is sarcastic

Dredging up the past again!!!! Barry why do you only ever come on here looking for arguments? Shaun shouted racist comments at our coach and was rightly banned, Peter was the victim not Shaun.

With me being team manager , i can't allow the team to be transported in this................and i've just been told the Old Boys are putting a team in the comp

With me being team manager , i can't allow the team to be transported in this................and i've just been told the Old Boys are putting a team in the comp

Have you cooked the pre match meals yet haha