Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

plug

table

7 posts in this topic

just watched premier sports halifax v batley they showed leage table at the end and had halifax on 15 points batley on 13 and us fev on 12 surely halifax are on 14 points with only two point for a draw ???? any clues

just watched premier sports halifax v batley they showed leage table at the end and had halifax on 15 points batley on 13 and us fev on 12 surely halifax are on 14 points with only two point for a draw ???? any clues

Human error!!

Your right they got it wrong

They even got scoreline wrong during match. Pretty poor coverage when players disputed linesman decision about if the ball had passed between sticks. Poor camera work did not indicate if the goal had been scored. Would have altered the final result. From what I could see, the ball had passed between the posts before being lost to sight in the darkness.

Yes but hand forth tried to tell the touch judges that the last kick had also missed. Maybe tom was trying it on

Halifats are going to struggle in warmer weather against a faster teams!

Harrison is complete numpty, blaming refs decisions. Looked fair to me. Reminding me of a previous Halifax coach.