Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Ashton

Raiders v Town

84 posts in this topic

anyone got a commentary link?

Struggling mesell.

More like we need an good, experienced forward

Livo I told u 40 points plus not fair away blue white army town town

liam harrison was again your best player by some distance and he was over shadowed by at least 5 town forwards. i think holty has to take most of the blame for today, why your game plan would be to take town on down the middle is beyond me, you were never going to succeed doing that. im not gloating over your loss at all as i honestly hoped the 3 cumbrian sides survived this year but i just cant see you getting to safety with that squad.

38 #10 last look . christ we need help.

we'll need it next week against dewsbury ! stick in lads sure we'll b ok

Sounded to me like the penalty count killed us,10 against in the first half meant that we were wore down second half from all the defending we had to do?

Either we are ill disciplined as a team or the pace of the game is too much for us at times that we feel the need to commit to giving away penalties,I have not made my mind up yet?

i have made my mind up after watching us today especially in the 2nd half.... we are going to get relegated.

The effort is there but theres no flair and our forwards are not good enough. And before anyone says it Butler and McGoff will make no difference at all as they are no better than we have and Spencer is a complete unknown and even if he is a worldbeater we need more than one more forward to make a difference.

Apart from Clay and maybe Campbell, there isnt a great deal of pace in the backs either so to those who say get it to the backs im afraid you are deluded and to play in the backs today wouldnt have made any difference!

I dont think the coaching staff can be blamed at all as they are working with what they have.

I hope im not the only one who is worried as I think we will struggle to get any league points at all away from home and can only see 2 or 3 games we may be capable of winning at CP.

This isnt negative its reality so dont start with the dont be so negative jibes. I am a debenture holder and season ticket holder but fear for the future as relegation will be disasterous for the future of the club.

Lee

I don't think you are being negative Morty, these are your feelings and I hope your wrong but at the moment I can't see where the points are coming from. As you say Butler and Mcgoff won't make much difference as they just aren't up to this standard of rugby, you can't knock their effort but sometimes it's just not enough. These next 2 home games are must win in my opinion. We're there any positives from today's game?