Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

poor 1st half from town

74 posts in this topic

Indeed . Word for Brett's goal kicking today by the way , did the job well

Why was Jarrad Stack sin-binned? And why was Haney sin-binned?

Why was Jarrad Stack sin-binned? And why was Haney sin-binned?

Not sure about Jarrad but think Haney's was for deliberately obstructing the ball from a play the ball pass as he was running back from offside position

he indicated a grapple tackle for stack, but i think it was for the double infringement stemming from the hit on campbell off the kick, which certainly wasnt foul play as he hit him as he kicked. haney went for a professional foul by blocking the pass when returning from offside. again very harsh.

I meant the Barrow sin-binning in the first half, was that not Haney as well?

I meant the Barrow sin-binning in the first half, was that not Haney as well?

no that was liam campbell. that was the result if the team being put on a warning for multiple fouls

well done to town for that 2nd half performance excellent...

As for us we are going down unless signings are made and due to the financial situation I doubt thats going to happen so we are buggered :O

Downward spiral from here im afraid for the Raiders...I fear for the future of the club I honestly do :(

Lee

Raucous reception for Liam going to the bin ! If they go down I'd be straight in for him .

I think you are correct Lee in that you need some new signings because I can't see you winning matches with some of the players you had playing today. Take out Liam Harrison and Liam Campbell and possibly Haney and I can't think of any others I would want in our team.

Hopefully, Holty can pick up one or two decent players and keep you up. Best of luck anyhow for the rest of the season.

I think you are correct Lee in that you need some new signings because I can't see you winning matches with some of the players you had playing today. Take out Liam Harrison and Liam Campbell and possibly Haney and I can't think of any others I would want in our team.

Hopefully, Holty can pick up one or two decent players and keep you up. Best of luck anyhow for the rest of the season.

except for the return game of course :rolleyes:

We've zoomed up to 7th . Batley away in play offs ... Nice one .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well he flew into the the Risman bar after the match, seems a very nice chap to, looks a fit young man :wub:

Poor first half, but the most satisfying thing about today is that we won a derby game at a canter without getting out of 3rd gear.

Walne was superb again today, we have 5 props who can all do a great job. Stack put in his usual all action performance (does he ever have a bad game ?) and once again Callum Phillips was outstanding. Can't wait to see Matty and Miller back in this team, roll on Good Friday. :D

I think our likely new signing was at the game today just hope he was impressed.

Ye looks fit but will after keep of those beef burgers or could it have been horse. ha

So is this ripe for an announcement then ...finally , I'm on my third drum kit

well done to town for that 2nd half performance excellent...

As for us we are going down unless signings are made and due to the financial situation I doubt thats going to happen so we are buggered :O

Downward spiral from here im afraid for the Raiders...I fear for the future of the club I honestly do :(

Lee

I think whats now needed is a relaxation of the DR system were as clubs not linked can use sl kids.

I'm vehemently against these linkups but to penalise clubs that aren't link is outrages and tbh i cant see how its legal.

i will be glad when this guys unveiled ,getting a tad tired of it now ,just hope the hypes worth it in the end :)

I think whats now needed is a relaxation of the DR system were as clubs not linked can use sl kids.

I'm vehemently against these linkups but to penalise clubs that aren't link is outrages and tbh i cant see how its legal.

Sorry mate but there's a lot of fans don't like this system even some at clubs that are linked but the bottom line is that every club had the same opportunity to get a link up. We have only used the 1 lad from Widnes today and he has played 5 games for us now so no matter what system you want it wont affect us as much as others.

The paraglider was just a lad from Seaton that even had the cheek to text me to tell me he couldn't see me!!

I thought we played well in patches and poor in others. Our pack was def the difference with all of them contributing. My own MOM was Lupton but it could have been 3 or 4 of them. Some of our passing is still wayward to say the least. Without being harsh to the lad, Callum had a rough time in the first half but improved massively in the second half. I wonder if somebody told him to mix it up a bit as he started scooting from dummy half and really looked the part.

I think Stack got penalised when he challenged the kicker and the TJ came on for a shoulder charge.

Really hope this new guy is a half back as Coyle still has yet to convince me he can be the man to lead us round the park.

It was a good result in the end though.