Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyram

Swinton 18 Dewsbury 23 - discuss the game here

31 posts in this topic

Hale hasn't impressed me so far, especially if what I hear about his cost is correct.

BSJ what have you heard about his cost? Hope it was correct at £2k per week and a fully expensed car.

Maybe it is from the same supporter who told me that the terracing will never be built and that the existing

path would have to be taken up because his mate had told him it had been 'built on a drain'.

Where do these people get their information from?

On a more sensible note, the whole guaranteed playing payroll can't be much more than £2k per week.

the

BSJ what have you heard about his cost? Hope it was correct at £2k per week and a fully expensed car.

Maybe it is from the same supporter who told me that the terracing will never be built and that the existing

path would have to be taken up because his mate had told him it had been 'built on a drain'.

Where do these people get their information from?

On a more sensible note, the whole guaranteed playing payroll can't be much more than £2k per week.

the

If that's what you meant to type WR then yes, that's about what I heard. Expensive for an unproven centre in my book.

the whole squad has cost less than last year to put together. the highest paid player of ours is on far less than what you would imagine , except for austin of course who gets plenty .

If that's what you meant to type WR then yes, that's about what I heard. Expensive for an unproven centre in my book.

The new pathway has been built on a drain.Or there should have a drain.

Dont know about the other stuffbut it has been built on a drain.

BSJ - I thought that you were a master of irony and sarcasm. £2k per week was meant to challenge all the people

who are 'in the know' on this forum by getting them to multiply this by 52 and working out that £104k is more than

the whole squad costs for a year. Mark Sawyer has also stated in the press and at the Fans Forum that our maximum

guaranteed payment per annum per player is fixed at only four times this amount. The fully expensed car was meant to

imply that he gets a lift with the other players who travel from the West Lancashire area!

Equaliser - Who is your source of information on the building issues? I presume that you are aware that all the drainage

issues were sorted long before the path was built and the planning permission was granted for the rest of the project. With

the strict requirements of Building Control, there would be no chance of being granted a certificate to allow a maximum 1800 spectators

to stand on the terracing and use the path if there were any remaining issues.

BSJ - I thought that you were a master of irony and sarcasm. £2k per week was meant to challenge all the people

who are 'in the know' on this forum by getting them to multiply this by 52 and working out that £104k is more than

the whole squad costs for a year. Mark Sawyer has also stated in the press and at the Fans Forum that our maximum

guaranteed payment per annum per player is fixed at only four times this amount. The fully expensed car was meant to

imply that he gets a lift with the other players who travel from the West Lancashire area!

Equaliser - Who is your source of information on the building issues? I presume that you are aware that all the drainage

issues were sorted long before the path was built and the planning permission was granted for the rest of the project. With

the strict requirements of Building Control, there would be no chance of being granted a certificate to allow a maximum 1800 spectators

to stand on the terracing and use the path if there were any remaining issues.

The path should have been built little bit further back.You will see next time it throws it down a large puddle will collect on the field behind that end.Dont have to name a sorce thats how it is.