Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stratobill

Featherstone V Keighley.Thurs 7th March.7.30 K.O.

Match Prediction   35 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose or Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

62 posts in this topic

Weather plays a big part this time of year natually, but given a dry night & taking account of likely lack top notch dr's due to thursday ko I'd be very keen to take on a 30pt handicap.

Apparently Richard Owen might be playing for Keighley.

In the shed said top notch DR players not a c@s reject

betVictor opened up with Fev at odds of 1-66 to beat Keighley and have since cut Fev to 1-100. bet365 have opened up at 1-200 . Those bookies must be Fev fans, how arrogant of them.

Incidentally, Keighley have opened at 20-1 to win the game. For those unfamilar with betting, that means that if you put £10 on Keighley to win, you lose £10.

Its disgusting, its so wrong, quality players ringers for Keigh...... oh? Richard Owen? Nevermind..

Incidentally, Keighley have opened at 20-1 to win the game. For those unfamilar with betting, that means that if you put £10 on Keighley to win, you lose £10.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone up for going to the game dressed as Santa? :ph34r:

Any dodgy feeds where I can watch it seeing as virgin don't do premier

#######, frontrowsports, vipbox - take your pick

Looks like rubbish weather again for tonight's game. Just hope its not another dewsbury night. ( the weather won't be as bad as it was at dewsbury at least).

Pitch seems okay, might chew up a bit, but no worries.

cracking pitch.rob just lining it out now.notice Kingston dont have the snazzy grass emblems a-la-sky :lol:

If super league does come our way and we become established I can't wait to see a 12k + crowd at Fev.

I think it would have to be a challenge cup match to reach that figure but who thought we would break the 2500 barrier in this league never mind the 3k we should achieve once this season.

The sky s the limit with the guys and girls in charge at the moment.

Viva The Fevolution

You been on the pop lad ? :lol:

He has probably been the most shocking player so far!!!!!

fev winning 26-0 at H/T

I noticed most web-sites have the second to last try down to Jonny Hepworth when in fact it was Tim Spears on the tannoy it was at first credited to Ian Hardman then Jonny,anyone know what injury Kyle Briggs picked up ?

He has probably been the most shocking player so far!!!!!

fev winning 26-0 at H/T

Improved a bit second half - guess they probably threatened to send him back to Cas :D

I noticed most web-sites have the second to last try down to Jonny Hepworth when in fact it was Tim Spears on the tannoy it was at first credited to Ian Hardman then Jonny,anyone know what injury Kyle Briggs picked up ?

The worry is he may have broken his ankle. That's according to premier sports as I've just watched the game back. but until he as an x ray I guess we won't know till tomorrow.

Fev 53-Keighley 10

MOM Kain

Att 2560

Great prediction , closest this week

I made a right B....s of it as well, it was someone with fair hair. Briggsy got a bad leg injury was very down after the match and ended up walking on crutches.

Bug ger!

He's just had it x rayed mate, and is just waiting for results. Let's hope it's not Ronnie Laughton looking at the x rays, or Kyle could be pregnant.

He's just had it x rayed mate, and is just waiting for results. Let's hope it's not Ronnie Laughton looking at the x rays, or Kyle could be pregnant.

Haha hope not, Kyle's partner only gave birth earlier on this week

He has had a bitter sweet week has the lad hope he is ok