Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnM

Fighting crime, Bradford-style

15 posts in this topic

It is funny.

It's also a reflection of gang culture in the city; the Batman outfit is presumably intended to reduce the likelihood of identification and retribution.

I presume you're joking? From the photo it looks more like the effects of a night on the razz!

No, the man handed in was a wanted criminal, not someone who'd committed a crime on the night.

I live in Clayton, which you know to be a relatively quiet suburb, but we are are certainly not short of police cars here today.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10265643.Police_probe_reports_of_gun_fired_during_skirmish_in_Bradford/

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10265207.Police_raid_Bradford_breakers__yards_in_search_for_stolen_vehicles/

Don't mind folk dressing up as Batman, it's the Robins I'm not too keen on.

How terribly, terribly dull.

:lol:

:huh: What were you expecting though?!

Yes, mea culpa. Apologies.

:huh:

I hadn't realised it happened two Sundays ago (when Bradford City were at Wembley), and not last Sunday, when people don't generally patrol the streets in superhero outfits.

:lol:

:huh: What were you expecting though?!

Yes, mea culpa. Apologies.

:huh:

I hadn't realised it happened two Sundays ago (when Bradford City were at Wembley), and not last Sunday, when people don't generally patrol the streets in superhero outfits.

Yes, the (alleged) villain asked the super-hero to give him a lift to the cop shop.

"No, I can't. Catwoman has me tied to a seat at Wembley, where I'm having to watch City take a pasting. I'll have to escape first." :)