Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

The Messiah

26 posts in this topic

That's the back page of the fanzine taken up then plus an audioboo interview for radio Cumbria.

33/34 I heard of my Marra in jam land

so well past his best then. We still have a far superior pack. Wiki says 6 international's 2007-09 & 0 tries.

33/34 I heard of my Marra in jam land

No way! that can't be right can it? Surely they wouldn't spend all that money to bring a guy that old over would they? I know Gene played on a while but he is one of a kind.

After Harold and SJP I hope they are not expecting a Willie Mason. I wonder if he has had a new haircut recently??

You can just imangine the HavenFanzine & Star headlines........ The new massiah has landed goes for a haircut with SJP! :lol:

He's not The Messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Guess the film

well according to dave woods he dosent think hell play him if its cold or wet???? sounds like a hell of a signing to bring to cold, wet cumbria.

well according to dave woods he dosent think hell play him if its cold or wet???? sounds like a hell of a signing to bring to cold, wet cumbria.

Cold and wet weather does play havoc with old folk you know Wonky!

We will have to be careful as our mate H4E will be reporting us to his forum chums on the dark side site if we carry on. I saw last night that somebody was posting links about our potential new signing on there. They must have done a bit of digging to bring up old news stories from Oz newspapers to get some dirt.

Really, whats he said? Thats brilliant if true, maybe its because the poor old fellas joints cant take the cold.

Really, whats he said? Thats brilliant if true, maybe its because the poor old fellas joints cant take the cold.

he said he didnt know when he would make his debut because the cold and mud may cause him to struggle.

Cold and wet weather does play havoc with old folk you know Wonky!

We will have to be careful as our mate H4E will be reporting us to his forum chums on the dark side site if we carry on. I saw last night that somebody was posting links about our potential new signing on there. They must have done a bit of digging to bring up old news stories from Oz newspapers to get some dirt.

Yeah, another clown saying our new man shouldn't have been allowed in to the country - doh, he has a British passport and has as much right as him to be here!!!!!!!

Yeah, another clown saying our new man shouldn't have been allowed in to the country - doh, he has a British passport and has as much right as him to be here!!!!!!!

our regular jampot visitor on here is telling them all we have thread all about roddderz lol! Has anyone found his age out yet? I saw 32 on deludedfans.com

our regular jampot visitor on here is telling them all we have thread all about roddderz lol! Has anyone found his age out yet? I saw 32 on deludedfans.com

he'll be 35 before the season finishes

so wait a minute theyve signed a 34 year old prop who cant play in the cold and the mud. this stuff writes itself

so wait a minute theyve signed a 34 year old prop who cant play in the cold and the mud. this stuff writes itself

the haven fans assure me he is 32.

His age is never mentioned in any articles about him all they say is the veteran prop. Even on the last Four Nations PNG squad there is no date of birth for him.

Nice picture of Jessie Joe's Dad on the back page of the N&S tonight. B)

Granddad