Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EQUALIZER

Barrow Raiders v Dewsbury Rams - discuss the match and travel plans here

76 posts in this topic

22-18,we have gone to sleep again in the 2nd half

36-22

We have shipped 30 unanswered points so far in second half.

Sporting life live page has Pryce sent off 64 mins ??

yeah for leading with the elbow

Wtf 30 unanswered points

getting to be one half performances

poor defeat this !!!!!!

Wtf 30 unanswered points

getting to be one half performances

poor defeat this !!!!!!

Actually 36 - we were 22 - 0 ahead on 38 minutes.

Just what went wrong? Glad I missed this one.

Pretty disappointed we didn't come away with a BP a shocking second half.

Teams shouldnt be 22 points up and fail to get a bonus point

bad day at the office and only saving grace was

it wsnt to a team around us in the league

Saving grace coolie? ?? However you look at today it was sheeeite!

And at 22-0 there I was on facebook declaring dews as dark horses for the GF!! So I take full responsibility! :lol:

Still got a long way to go as a team. I imagine at half time,22-6 up, and having won 4 out of the last 5 our confidence would have been sky high. It's gong to test Glenns ability this week to put that confidence back after shipping 36 unanswered points against a team who hadn't won this season until today.

Saving grace coolie? ?? However you look at today it was sheeeite!

And at 22-0 there I was on facebook declaring dews as dark horses for the GF!! So I take full responsibility! :lol:

Robin tut tut ,no no no , thats like me tippin Cas to get to wembley , in effect

Thought your No 8 was outstanding today and No20 ran the show in the 1st half.

I though Pryce tried to jump over Campbell but the decided he was a wwf wrestler and jump on him.

I didn't go up to Barrow today and feel sorry for those of you that did. Rams fans must have been delighted at half time and distraught by full time. No team should concede 30 unanswered points in one half especially after building a healthy 22 point lead before conceding for the first time on the stroke of half time.

What on earth went wrong? the team has been built around good defence and to leak so many points against a side that hadn't won so far this season is unacceptable.So far this season we have been nilled in the second half twice and in general conceded far more than we have scored. The lads need to learn to play for eighty minutes not fourty and will need to do just that at home to Leigh next week or our foray into the playoff spots will be a brief one.

to be fair it wasnt all about Dewsbury going to sleep just that the Raiders finally woke up :)

Lee

how many DR players did you have in today lads??? if any....?

sorry dews fans but i agree , your team played well in first half and not to bad in second half even when you went down to 12 men but by that time our barrow team had finaly woke up. weve had five games to watch , scratching our heads and thinking what the uck is wrong with our team and today in the second 40 our players just got their act together. just hope its not a flash ion the pan and we can repeat it in the next. good luck for rest of season and nice to meat some of your fans.

Dewsbury fans were great to have in the ground, created abit of an atmosphere but seemed to quite down in the second half not to sure why ;)

Yous will definitely be play off contenders based on the first half of today and when I watched yous against Featherstone plus you were on form coming into this game. Would like to hear your views on the sending off also. Good luck for the rest of the season looking forward to a trip to your place one of the few Championship grounds I haven't been too.

After the shock of that 2nd half,time to calm down and remember we do have a new and young team.This might bring us back to Earth and realise i still will be happy if we finish the season in the top 8,and build from there.

After the shock of that 2nd half,time to calm down and remember we do have a new and young team.This might bring us back to Earth and realise i still will be happy if we finish the season in the top 8,and build from there.

Fair comment, particularly in light of what many of us were predicting before the season started. maybe we have overachieved so far.

Lat's not get the Batley "we are the greatest" complex just yet.

B)