Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Futtocks

One for @RLMeltdown

10 posts in this topic

Bobbie Goulding (the real one?) tweeted: Can someone please tell me what the RL promotion advert with Sam Tomkins and Bradley Wiggins is selling. Was there a rugby ball in it ?

Any other tweets that might suggest it's a real/fake account?

Any other tweets that might suggest it's a real/fake account?

Apparently when he was France coach he tweeted that he was p***ing himself laughing at Thomas Bosc's performance during a game.

Only kidding, no professional would be dumb enough to do that in reference to their own team.

Only kidding, no professional would be dumb enough to do that in reference to their own team.

:lol:

Talking of @RLMeltdown, I think it was a good idea as there is plenty of material on the forums but the guy who does it posts some pretty banal stuff and ordinary opinions as examples.

It's nowhere near as entertaining as the Red and White kop meltdown.

Talking of @RLMeltdown, I think it was a good idea as there is plenty of material on the forums but the guy who does it posts some pretty banal stuff and ordinary opinions as examples.

To be fair I don't think anything is as funny as RAWK, those Liverpool fans are hilarious.

That's one of the best accounts on Twitter. I do love laughing at miserable Liverpool fans.

Apparently when he was France coach he tweeted that he was p***ing himself laughing at Thomas Bosc's performance during a game.

Who did that? The inference rings a bells but I can't think who.

Who did that? The inference rings a bells but I can't think who.

I was thinking that myself. I was thinking it was Westerman but didn't he say something about playing for a bigger club.

I was thinking that myself. I was thinking it was Westerman but didn't he say something about playing for a bigger club.

It was Danny Nicklas. It seems to have backfired on him though as he still hasn't been recalled even with Seymour out.