Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YCKonstantine

NRL 2013 online?

6 posts in this topic

Is there any way I can watch NRL matches online? I watched some of the full match replays last year on http://www.nrl.livesport.tv/ but it says they aren't doing it this year and to find more info on the NRL website, but that just links me back there again. Of course I know of some streaming websites, but they're not always reliable and sometimes bad quality. For example I was watching Batley Vs Halifax last Thursday and whoever was supplying the stream decided to change the channel and put French Football on. Also it's not always possible to see the matches what with them being early morning over here in the UK, thats what was so good with the the full match replays. Damn Virgin Media >.> anyway, any help would be great!

I should really have said is there anywhere I can watch the full match replays rather than live streaming as I already know where to get that.

Also Region: United Kingdom

Broadcaster: Premier Sports

No. of Games on Pay (Live/Delay): 8 per round

No. of Games on their online Platform (Live/Delay): Nil

No. of Games Free on Live-Stream: Nil

Replays available (Live-Stream or broadcaster site): No

Territories: United Kingdom

There will be stuff on the Premier Sports website. They have a new streaming player due to launch soon

There will be stuff on the Premier Sports website. They have a new streaming player due to launch soon

launched but err you have to switch to the Aussie app store to see it, err you can't download something from the Aussie App Store onto a uk ipad. Usual league genius. Hey you want to give us some money? Well we'll make that as difficult as possible. Hope that helps.

about 3 weeks into the season though. Brilliant.