Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Predictions for York

10 posts in this topic

Think it will be close but of we start well and get first try I think it will be 17 10

I don't think we should concern ourselves with the Hull factor as we are good enough to go there and get the win. Town by 8 to 10 points.

Dunno if anyone else has saw Sundays video , but when Stack goes through for his try Kaighan tries a slide tackle to trip him up ... Poor that .

Anybody travelling by car and wanting to make a day of it, there is a park and ride next to the stadium which will take you into the City for £2.60 return. Silverline service I think.

Anybody travelling by car and wanting to make a day of it, there is a park and ride next to the stadium which will take you into the City for £2.60 return. Silverline service I think.

Correct its the number 9 Silverline service, they run every 10 mins.

For you that cant get to the game on Sunday Radio York do a full match commentry starting at 2;45.

For you that cant get to the game on Sunday Radio York do a full match commentry starting at 2;45.

Excellent news as John Cocks drives me mad. John Walsh is good but I doubt we will get a full commentary.