Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barnie

Good Friday

9 posts in this topic

Wigan vs Saints 12.15 ko.

Hull vs Hull KR 2.45 ko.

Swinton Vs Leigh 12.00 ko.

Now to me it makes sense to have our kick off at 18.00 so we can let people watch both Sky games and come and see us after.

Radical i know but it may just work.

It's a MASSIVE derby and we dont want drunken people causing trouble because rugby league is a family game!! Haha i agree a night kickoff would be nicer

Im thinking we do an all dayer blakey. either way we will hit it hard.

Hahahah I'll try not to barf this time. ;-)

its my 30th that day barnie, so I will be smashing it. Trying to get everyone out for it

Seems Wigan v Saints was originally 245 and the Hull derby at noon but with Wigan Athletic at home to Norwich there has to be 24 hour timespan between games at the JJB stadium.As stated the 12pm kick off for The Leigh game seems ludicrous and presumably was to allow fans to watch the Wigan/Saints game which now won't be possible.

12pm is excellent for me. Up to Edinburgh for the Easter weekend to visit the in-laws so with the early KO I've been able to wangle going up straight after the match rather than going through the expense of getting a divorce!

12pm is excellent for me. Up to Edinburgh for the Easter weekend to visit the in-laws so with the early KO I've been able to wangle going up straight after the match rather than going through the expense of getting a divorce!

Your wife will never put in for a divorce Paul as those Scots don't like spending money if they don't have to! :) :) :)