Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

08/03/13 - Widnes Vikings v Bradford Bulls - KO 8pm

Who will win?   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Widnes Vikings
    • Bradford Bulls
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

142 posts in this topic

Bulls not helping themselves by giving away daft pens from the sound of things. All credit to Widnes for hanging in there after the walking Role Model himself let the team down with his red card

i) by the sounds of it Hicks has had an absolute stinker.

ii) Widnes play better without Hock.

iii) Some big injuries for Bradford and that took it's toll.

The cliché game of two halves, both teams switched from woeful-brilliant to brilliant-woeful!

Two miossed DG attempts from Hanbury at the end there......sounds like the bulls were lucky not to lose that in the end......great comeback from widnes, 1 point will do, shame it was nearly 2

Two miossed DG attempts from Hanbury at the end there......sounds like the bulls were lucky not to lose that in the end......great comeback from widnes, 1 point will do, shame it was nearly 2

See what I mean about the commentators? When we win we're world champs, when we lose we're schoolboys!

i) by the sounds of it Hicks has had an absolute stinker.

ii) Widnes play better without Hock.

iii) Some big injuries for Bradford and that took it's toll.

The cliché game of two halves, both teams switched from woeful-brilliant to brilliant-woeful!

Sounds to me the Bulls thought it was won at half time. Well played Widnes

Sounds to me the Bulls thought it was won at half time. Well played Widnes

Or Widnes finally got their backsides' in gear, and it was their half for Hicks' decisions.

See what I mean about the commentators? When we win we're world champs, when we lose we're schoolboys!

Haha....tbf though they weren't as biased as I thought they'd be.......sounded genuinely baffled when a dodgy decision went your way and singing the praises of widnes at times esp hanbury

Despite what anyone says the proof is the pudding, Widnes were as good in the second half as Bradford were in the first.

Or Widnes finally got their backsides' in gear, and it was their half for Hicks' decisions.

Maybe, doesn't help coughing up possession in your own half every 5 minutes though.

Despite what anyone says the proof is the pudding, Widnes were as good in the second half as Bradford were in the first.

Furry muff

I followed this game on twitter. It was nerve racking just doing that.

Maybe, doesn't help coughing up possession in your own half every 5 minutes though.
Indeed, we were our own worst enemy but you know what some (yet to arrive) posters are like and it was David v Goliath or whatever, in the end it turned out both teams were poop and glorious in the same game.
Furry muff
I'm also trying not to sound condesceding with a well done pat on the head!! But in our bias it was a point lost and we were our own worst enemy, yet you would most definitely see it as a point rescued. When it was both! And it came down to which way the ref blew but I could point out to a dozen areas where Bradford suffered either through injury or whatever, the truth is the Vikings woke up.
I followed this game on twitter. It was nerve racking just doing that.
I was a nervous wreck and barely took notice to Warrington v St Helens!

yep me too....

It sounded to me like it was all Bulls in the first 30, compunded by the Hock send off it looked like we had no chance.......dunno what happened at half time but it seemed like two new teams took to the pitch.......Widnes went all out and Bulls kept making mistakes, plus the ref decisions seemed to even up in the second half and of course we clawed back.......by the sounds of it a draw sounds like a fair result but I'm sure there'll be Widnes fans who went who'll feel hard done by as far as the ref is concerned

Well i'm really proud of my Team tonight.

After being 20 - 4 down at half time, and playing the last 8 minutes of the first half with 12 men, and then the full second 40, anyone could have expected a landslide victory to Bradford.

In the end it was definately a point won for us, and a point lost by Bradford.

As long as Cummins learns from this I can cope! I am gutted though, very much akin to our draw at Salford. I hope we're not dropping like flies with injuries.