Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

09/03/13 - London Broncos v Hull KR - KO 6.15pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Hull KR
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

96 posts in this topic

London squad: Chris Bailey, Mark Bryant, Michael Channing, Tony Clubb, Matt Cook, Liam Colbon, Kieran Dixon, Luke Dorn, Ben Fisher, Craig Gower, Antonio Kaufusi, Olsi Krasniqi, Tommy Lee, Will Lovell, Chad Randall, Shane Rodney, Dan Sarginson, Scott Wheeldon, Michael Witt.

Hull KR squad: Liam Salter, Alex Brown, Adam Walker, Graeme Horne, George Griffin, Cory Paterson, Con Mika, Evarn Tuimavave, Kris Welham, Travis Burns, Craig Hall, Mickey Paea, Keal Carlile, Jordan Cox, Michael Dobson, David Hodgson, Greg Eden, Rhys Lovegrove, James Green.

If we recreate the performance against Warrington on Saturday we'll be very difficult to beat.

With Josh Hodgson's ban, we could see Keal Carlile start at hooker with Burns and Dobson in the halves.

Alternatively, we may see Craig Hall go to 6 with Burns and Carlile utlised at hooker.

Last week our defensive was 100% better and I hope we can go down there and get a good result.

We're setting off at 9am - God help my liver!

2 teams who have been poor this year but both coming off the back of their best performance of the season.

We have seen over recent years that only the very best teams seem to be able to perform to their best 2 weeks on the trot, so I think it will come down to which team plays not quite as bad as they have been doing.

After tipping Rovers last week against Warrington I find I am torn this week. My head is saying London and my heart Rovers.

For once in my life I will go with my heart not my head. Rovers by 14.

Oh and no Hull team either football or rugby have managed to win when live on TV since Christmas.

Also 4 ex Rovers players in the London squad and one ex FC player, so they should all be well motivated.

London 22 Hull KR 24.

Highly anticipated this... :rolleyes:

There were around 90 points scored in this fixture last year. I don't expect we'll see that today somehow.

The respective results against us would suggest a comfortable London win. I don't think we are a reliable form guide, though.

I generally want to see London be successful, but KR are another of the smaller clubs who are struggling in the modern game and anything that can help keep these clubs going has to be encouraged. Therefore, I want to see an entertaining draw. Say, 26-26.

There were around 90 points scored in this fixture last year. I don't expect we'll see that today somehow.

Doubt it too. Quins have just played on it earlier today

Is that all the KR fans in the corner of the stand opposite the camera?

Also, they seem very predictable this year. Their big play move is a flat pass to Patterson hoping someone is running off his shoulder. If that doesnt work they dont seem to offer much else.

Is that all the KR fans in the corner of the stand opposite the camera?

looks quite funny with rest of stadium empty and that corner packed out

Where has this Alex Browne come from? Looks like a prospect

Are they deliberatly not showing the main stand? Looks a bad crowd but sounds like a fair few in the hidden stand